Boss 7 error?

When you add boss 7 to a custom level and then beat boss 7, it counts as finishing the game. It unlocks hard mode and Crazy Zone. Check out the high score list 🙂

Hmm. I'll report this to the beta list.

@mackilroy, on Dec 4 2006, 07:56 PM, said in Boss 7 error?:

Hmm. I'll report this to the beta list.

Dear oh dear. I've fixed it so no more of that in 1.0.1 when it's released. The suspicious entries on the best times list will be filtered out.

@lars_gafvert, on Dec 4 2006, 01:12 PM, said in Boss 7 error?:

Dear oh dear. I've fixed it so no more of that in 1.0.1 when it's released. The suspicious entries on the best times list will be filtered out.

Ah well, it was fun while it lasted 🙂

Ouch, GSN wins my challenge. I obviously can't beat that time. 😉

Congrats on finding this, I can't believe I never thought of doing this.

Me neither!

This will be fixed for 1.0.1. In the meantime, any scores posted this way won't last.

Thanks for pointing this out Ninja!

You're welcome.

This post has been edited by gray_shirt_ninja : 05 December 2006 - 11:55 AM

@gray-shirt-ninja, on Dec 5 2006, 05:53 PM, said in Congratulations to Edwards, AGDenton, simX, and Edwards again!:

I guess I'd better have fun while it lasts 🙂

I wonder if I can shave off any time. 14 seconds is kinda slow.

Ahem. I know you can do it in 7 seconds now, but there is no need to insist really. 😉 I'm not sure Matt really likes mucking around with the tracker to remove your times.

I won't do it again. Really. I trashed the level.

Oh look! Someone else figured it out. 16 seconds? Man that's lame. "JACKSON RULES!!!"? I think not.

Jeez! I just checked the high score list, now someone completed it 22% in 1 second! How is that possible?

@dogbert, on Feb 9 2007, 09:11 PM, said in Boss 7 error?:

Jeez! I just checked the high score list, now someone completed it 22% in 1 second! How is that possible?

HAX 😛

I just have too much free-time. Alrighty. Back to serious development.

Someone should probably fix the tracker scores...

xander

Don't worry, it'll be fixed ASAP.