A question about Ishima ships

What do Ishima ships look like? I'm a bit confused, In the intro it showed an Ishima ship next to the Apollo (colored black). However I thought that the green ships in the actual game were Ishima, not this BIG black ship. Also, In an earlier version of Ares when you quit you see this screen with a few screenshots from the game. And I saw that big black Ishima ship! Can anyone clarify this?

------------------

The Ishiman gateship is black, the others and the Ishiman mothership are green/blue.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could devise it. We will line all our ships up and fly straight at the enemy death cannons therefore clogging them with wreckage.

Ishiman Mothership? Is this another one of those unused sprites in the game?

(ps: does anyone else notice how that gateship looks Salrilian?)

I thought the only gateship was the Cantharan Gateship you fight in the last two levels. And what about this Ishima Mothership, is it the big black ship you see in the intro text? Is that the official name?

------------------

The big black ship dwarfing the Apollo is the Ishiman Gateship, and the large unused, unanimated blue block is the Ishiman Mothership.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could devise it. We will line all our ships up and fly straight at the enemy death cannons therefore clogging them with wreckage.

Originally posted by Laguna:
**The big black ship dwarfing the Apollo is the Ishiman Gateship, and the large unused, unanimated blue block is the Ishiman Mothership.

Where do you find this "Large, unused, unanimated, blue block"?

------------------

You don't. Not without Hera at least. It really isn't that exciting seeing as how it isn't animated.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

If you try to give it's sprite to a ship, then it pops up an SP error, because it only has 1 frame (and ares ships have 25). But I gave it's sprite to the bunker station, and it looks pretty cool.

It's big, uh blue-green, and is very distorted (perspective-wise.