SF Sounds make good alerts

There are some great sounds in there for when you get tired of the defaults. I'm using "Homing" right now.

Just a little tip. 🙂

I just tried to use a couple of those sounds and now I'm nearly deaf. All my computer does is buzz with great rage and fury.

"BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!"

@gray-shirt-ninja, on Jan 19 2007, 06:36 PM, said in SF Sounds make good alerts:

I just tried to use a couple of those sounds and now I'm nearly deaf. All my computer does is buzz with great rage and fury.

"BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!"

??? Weird. Does the Finder preview work? That doesn't happen on any of them for me.

I got it to work. I don't know what GSN did to add the sound, but i just onened up my library and put the .aiff fine in the "Sounds" folder. That worked fine.

Pi

I used the iChat perferences, you can add them there. Then, go to the sounds in System Preferences and you'll see them there.

@pisketch, on Jan 20 2007, 06:42 AM, said in SF Sounds make good alerts:

I got it to work. I don't know what GSN did to add the sound, but i just onened up my library and put the .aiff fine in the "Sounds" folder. That worked fine.

Pi

That's what GSN did. Oh well. I don't really care.