<Brag Topic>

@zacha-pedro, on Jan 11 2007, 04:32 PM, said in <Brag Topic>:

Then it shall be... the (firing) restraint challenge/mode!
Also, the challenge where you don't use the down key shall be known as the "always forward" challenge/mode.

By the way, I would like to inform you all that "Zacha" comes from my membership of the mercenary force known as the Zachit, funded by the Miranu to keep North Tip renegades at bay in the EV: Override scenario. There are also Zacha Verane, Zacha Cho-na, Zacha Yjdo, Zacha Antoine, etc... and many others who unfortunately didn't get their përs and are anonymous; Zacha is an indicator and honorary title of my membership of this group, like "Doctor", nothing more. So I believe it is not entirely correct to refer to me by merely "Zacha" (especially as there have been a few other members with this title as well, though none of them are active nowadays :(), Pedro is more correct (it was my game name then), ZP is too if you're in a hurry.

No problem. Sorry for the mistake -- it has been years since I played Override, and I don't think I ever picked up on that, anyway.

xander

You took it back! Go Darwinian. Sam and i need to get to work on Volcano. The problem is that he can only play computer games on non-school days. Sigh. Oh well, we can play today!

Hey all, just wanted to let you know i just got a PM from the guys who are at the top right now:

hey man who do u think u ar? u coming in and saying ur stupid frend and ur stupid self the best at sketch fighter and can make the top 10 gess what now me an dmy frend are the top ten take that!

I have offically lost all respect for these guys.

Pi

EDIT: Crap. Double post. Sorry.

EDIT 2: Oh, good lord.

It was Sam. He was TOTALLY MESSING WITH MY HEAD. I WILL KILL HIM.

i gotta come clean.....................

(Snip return removal)

It's me!!! Sam!!! Sorry. I just had to. If I ever sign up for Spider Web softwhere you can be excepecting the same gig again biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by PiSketch : 12 January 2007 - 09:33 PM

@pisketch, on Jan 12 2007, 02:09 PM, said in <Brag Topic>:

You took it back! Go Darwinian. Sam and i need to get to work on Volcano. The problem is that he can only play computer games on non-school days. Sigh. Oh well, we can play today!

Ha ha. That was just me. I'm the "Sam" he was refering to. We're both good buddys, so I thought I'de pull a prank on him after signing up. Sorry Pi. It was to great 😄

@zacha-pedro, on Jan 11 2007, 09:32 AM, said in <Brag Topic>:

Then it shall be... the (firing) restraint challenge/mode!

I like "miser mode" better myself.

I'm thinking of trying a Zen challenge--as in, harm no living thing (except bosses, no way around that). Mines aren't living, nor are ice missiles.

It completely breaks down in the Forest, though. 😞

I just completed an Iron Man run, in 44 minutes (I was being extra-careful, though in my 100% runs I usually don't die much). However, the end screen didn't show me as having died 0 times, as I foolishly asked "try again" each time I died, which took me back to the beginning of the Wasteland but recorded the death. So if you guys want a nice screen with 0 deaths for your Iron Man runs, always say "quit" and manually restart a single-player game.

@zacha-pedro, on Jan 16 2007, 07:12 PM, said in <Brag Topic>:

I just completed an Iron Man run, in 44 minutes (I was being extra-careful, though in my 100% runs I usually don't die much). However, the end screen didn't show me as having died 0 times, as I foolishly asked "try again" each time I died, which took me back to the beginning of the Wasteland but recorded the death. So if you guys want a nice screen with 0 deaths for your Iron Man runs, always say "quit" and manually restart a single-player game.

Nooooooo! I got to the end, but I just cannot do it with only 40% shields (my largest left so far). How much shield did you get there with? (Go on, say you made it there with 100% still....)

I did guess at the death issue with 'retry' though - so I have been religiously quitting between attempts.

@crono, on Jan 16 2007, 07:30 PM, said in <Brag Topic>:

Nooooooo! I got to the end, but I just cannot do it with only 40% shields (my largest left so far). How much shield did you get there with? (Go on, say you made it there with 100% still....)

I did guess at the death issue with 'retry' though - so I have been religiously quitting between attempts.

Duh... Sorry got confused between Iron Man ( = just 1 life, right? ) and the no-recharging shields...