Forest Boss

Ok, I have the s. pallets, s. beam, II Ship and the 1st Shield. I know you have to take the to side bubble thingies, and then the middle one. I manege to destroy the to side bubbles taking off 100% of my health, but by the time a bearly harm it 5%, I'm already on 10% of my health!!! Help!!!
-FF

This post has been edited by FireFalcon : 08 January 2007 - 09:33 AM

@firefalcon, on Jan 8 2007, 07:33 AM, said in Forest Boss:

Ok, I have the s. pallets, s. beam, II Ship and the 1st Shield. I know you have to take the to side bubble thingies, and then the middle one. I manege to destroy the to side bubbles taking off 100% of my health, but by the time a bearly harm it 5%, I'm already on 10% of my health!!! Help!!!
-FF

Is it time to start saying STFF ( S earch T he sketch F ighter F orum) to these sorts of questions?

Anyway, you should be able to kill both side bubbles without losing any health. One blast from your super beam should do the trick, then bop over to the other side and hit the other one. Quick, easy, and done before the boss spawns any baddys.

Then, you need to fly right up close and personal in the center and unload with your super beam and missiles on the vulnerable spot. You won't last long in there, but fortunately, neither will the boss.

Speed and precision are key here.