walkthrough demand

screen recorded?

Hey everyone

I know Mackilroy(sp) or someone was working on a walkthrough, but seeing as it's not out yet, I was wondering if anyone was interested in a screen-recorded walkthrough.. Nothing too intense, but like a 320x240 game-run-through without audio.. Would anyone find that useful/helpful? Any particular requests? (Like I could do things fast/speed-run style or mellow and kill-everything-style instead..) etc.

@xel, on Jan 6 2007, 01:55 AM, said in walkthrough demand:

Hey everyone

I know Mackilroy(sp) or someone was working on a walkthrough, but seeing as it's not out yet, I was wondering if anyone was interested in a screen-recorded walkthrough.. Nothing too intense, but like a 320x240 game-run-through without audio.. Would anyone find that useful/helpful? Any particular requests? (Like I could do things fast/speed-run style or mellow and kill-everything-style instead..) etc.

Go for it. I started to put something like that together, but my little G4 lappy couldn't push the frames fast enough.

xander

I have started a walkthrough on my site, and i am releasing it in parts. Can someone try it out, and tell me what you think?
http://www.sketchfig...gh/1/index.html

This post has been edited by roundobi : 06 January 2007 - 12:35 AM

I think the walkthrough is very comprehensive and clear. The included map and pictures are very helpful. The only suggestion is that the grammar and wording at certain points is a little shaky.

There is really only one way to get to the first boss, and get the Red Upgrade.

There should be no comma after boss.

Until you get to a place that has a small island, and has small flyers in it. Then find the save point towards the right of the screen.

"You will arrive at a small island surrounded by small fighters. It will be helpful to save your game at the save zone at the lower right portion of your screen."

I don't mean to sound picky, as I (and others) greatly appreciate all the work you're putting into this. If you'd like, you can post texts on the webboard, and I and others will be glad to give you suggestions for ways to improve the writing.

@zqipper, on Jan 6 2007, 11:32 AM, said in walkthrough demand:

I think the walkthrough is very comprehensive and clear. The included map and pictures are very helpful. The only suggestion is that the grammar and wording at certain points is a little shaky.
There should be no comma after boss.

"You will arrive at a small island surrounded by small fighters. It will be helpful to save your game at the save zone at the lower right portion of your screen."

I don't mean to sound picky, as I (and others) greatly appreciate all the work you're putting into this. If you'd like, you can post texts on the webboard, and I and others will be glad to give you suggestions for ways to improve the writing.

Yeah, I will do that. I am working on two more parts, and i will do more proofreading, and post them here too

@roundobi, on Jan 5 2007, 09:34 PM, said in walkthrough demand:

I have started a walkthrough on my site, and i am releasing it in parts. Can someone try it out, and tell me what you think?
http://www.sketchfig...gh/1/index.html

You're clear, comprehensive, and took plenty of screenshots. I am quite impressed.

This post has been edited by Veritus Dartarion : 07 January 2007 - 09:33 PM

I sent a bunch of stuff to the guy who will be hosting it – hopefully I'll hear from him soon. So don't worry, the walkthrough is still in being. 🙂