Opinions needed for a Moderator decision

I have just sent Andrew an application to fill in for Vegeta as Moderator. Does anybody support this? Does anybody oppose this? If so, please say so here and explain why.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

(This message has been edited by Sargatanus (edited 06-06-2000).)

You would make a good moderator I'm sure, but would it not have been better to wait until andrew announced the need for a new moderator first.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could devise it. We will line all our ships up and fly straight at the enemy death cannons therefore clogging them with wreckage.

D'oh! I was going to apply. Oh well. But I was waiting for Andrew to announce the opening first.

i was gonna apply too---but you have to wait until he announces or else there could be trouble... :frown:

------------------
ramble on..

Sundered Angel is good enough to replace all three other moderators. Thanks to him, they'll never need a replacement.

I do think that, in the intrest of fairness, you guys should wait untill Ambrosia announces that they need a new moderator. Then you can flood them with all of your applications, and let the best Ares player win. Humm... the best Ares player... Hey! they should hold a contest! There could be an Ares tournament, and the winner gets to be the new moderator! On second hand, why are all of these people begging to be volunteers?

------------------
Stop whining about Hera! If you keep your posts to a minimum, then the people who are working on Hera will have nothing else to do, and will work more, and it will come out faster! Stop whining!!

I might have been able to be a moderator if I was just more serious. I can be, but only if I am really depressed and am dripping tears into my keyboard.

(yeech, that is a scary visiulation)

oh, and appearantly, I use humor to cover the fact that I am a very sad kid who needs attention because his parents focused on his 4.0 sister (who I have nothing against) and brother! Isn't that just CRAZY!!?? 😕

------------------
ERA for EV:
www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html

Why thank you Cotton Moose. Surreptiously slips him a hundred dollar note.

To be honest, I really can't comment on who should replace Vegeta if and when he gets replaced. There are a lot of good people about on these boards, and picking the best to be a moderator would be a very tough decision.

Just remember, being a moderator is a heavy responsibility. Andrew Welch suggests an hour or so a day. Generally I find I need at least that, if not more, to patrol the boards, answer queries, post opinions, deal to chronicles, etc. If you apply to be moderator, expect to work.

That's about all I have to add here.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Even I'm not sure If I was being serious or kidding in that last post...

...but thanks for the cash!

I hope I'll figure it out... This requires some pondering, I hope I was kidding....

------------------
ERA for EV:

I suppose this is a good place to end this topic.

------------------
ERA for EV:

I agree. Let's end it here.