Where's the super homing gun?

Looked everywhere, can't find it

I have all the stars and I have all the "super" weapons except for he super homing gun, and it's driving me crazy! I've slowly combed through each area looking for something I've missed but I just can't seem to find the thing. Can someone give me a clue? 🙂

@king-chung-huang, on Dec 9 2006, 04:52 PM, said in Where's the super homing gun?:

I have all the stars and I have all the "super" weapons except for he super homing gun, and it's driving me crazy! I've slowly combed through each area looking for something I've missed but I just can't seem to find the thing. Can someone give me a clue? 🙂

It has something to do with (American) football.

Thanks for the tip.

I just realized where I've seen an item that I haven't gotten yet. Ugh! Can't believe it took almost two days to figure that out. Now, to figure out how to hit that switch... 🙂

@king-chung-huang, on Dec 10 2006, 12:03 AM, said in Where's the super homing gun?:

Thanks for the tip.

I just realized where I've seen an item that I haven't gotten yet. Ugh! Can't believe it took almost two days to figure that out. Now, to figure out how to hit that switch... 🙂

You already have a weapon that can fire around corners -- try that.

xander