Stuck

Erm, im stuck

On the second level, Yard or something like that, you need to save 150 darwinia's, and i dont get what hes saying...

I think hes saying, i need to have a programmer robot thing grab the red dots on the ground, then carrying it to this weird machine...

Also, is there a better way then keep trying to get a police darwinia to have the other darwinia people?

And, if no one has a answer.... Is there some kind of cheat/mac plugin that lets me "skip" levels, Id love to go to the new places... but i dont wanna keep trying to get 150 darinia's!

Oh... By the way.. Im unregisterd, EV Nova doesnt let you use plug-ins when your unregisterd, But im not sure if Darwinia lets you...

From,
A darwinian noob.
Peace 🆒

@lucashp, on May 18 2006, 11:29 PM, said in Stuck:

On the second level, Yard or something like that, you need to save 150 darwinia's, and i dont get what hes saying...

I think hes saying, i need to have a programmer robot thing grab the red dots on the ground, then carrying it to this weird machine...

Also, is there a better way then keep trying to get a police darwinia to have the other darwinia people?

And, if no one has a answer.... Is there some kind of cheat/mac plugin that lets me "skip" levels, Id love to go to the new places... but i dont wanna keep trying to get 150 darinia's!

Oh... By the way.. Im unregisterd, EV Nova doesnt let you use plug-ins when your unregisterd, But im not sure if Darwinia lets you...

From,
A darwinian noob.
Peace 🆒

1. The level is called Containment.

2. Every time a Darwinian or enemy dies, it leaves behind a little "red dot" (or green, in the case of Darwinians). These dots represent the "souls" of Darwinians. You can use an engineer to collect them, and bring them to an Incubator (the funny looking building). Each soul will then be used to create a new Darwinian. You will then have to use officers to guide the Darwinians to the large tree in the middle of the level. If you do not have the ability to create officers yet, find the blue rotating cube-thing (a research cube), and send one or more engineers over to it. That cube contains the officer research. Once you have done that, you can promote any random Darwinian to an officer, then use it to guide other Darwininians.

3. If you haven't registered the game, you cannot play past the level that you are on. That is the end of the demo. Also, you cannot access the level editor, or play mods. You will have to pay for the game to get anything else. However, there are ways of "skipping levels" once you have registered the game.

xander

Oh, thanks...

Im so sick of doing the officer thing though....so i guess im stuck here intill i pay up..

Whitch i totally will!

couple of days later....

I registerd, but first i took a look to figure out, once you unlock a port trunk thing, with out finishing all objectives, you cannot go to that level.

And, a couple of minutes ago spiders were keep multiplying and multiplying, if i mod that, and go back to the game, there still there, same for anything else. even darwinia.

And, And, And 😞 I acidently ruined the game by putting a control tower to another kind of building acidently.

Im starting to hate darwinia.. its a cool idea though... 😞

Dang... ruined over 7 hours... 😞

@lucashp, on May 29 2006, 12:14 PM, said in Stuck:

I registerd, but first i took a look to figure out, once you unlock a port trunk thing, with out finishing all objectives, you cannot go to that level.

When you finish the level (i.e. finish all of the objectives), the level will be unlocked.

And, a couple of minutes ago spiders were keep multiplying and multiplying, if i mod that, and go back to the game, there still there, same for anything else. even darwinia.

You really shouldn't be trying to mod the original game files. In fact, you really shouldn't be modding before you finish the game. If you get stuck in a level, hit (ESC) to bring up the menu, then reset the level.

And, And, And 😞 I acidently ruined the game by putting a control tower to another kind of building acidently.
Im starting to hate darwinia.. its a cool idea though... 😞
Dang... ruined over 7 hours... 😞

Again, it was really stupid to be modding the game files. You will have to reinstall Darwinia if you have actually messed up the orginal files. If you want to play with the editor, you should create a mod. Modding the original game will not help you get through levels any easier (unless you really know what you are doing), and has the potential to break things. Don't do it.

xander