Help: Can't do the Airstrike gesture

Is it just me?

Hi everyone

I really like Dawinia, having registered the game, I made rapid progress and opened up 3 new levels. I'm now on the "Mine" level and I've just been given the Airstrike - but I can't seem to draw the gesture properly to activate it, I keep getting the Syntax Error

Has anyone managed to use the Airstrike yet?

Thanx

This post has been edited by mrxak : 15 February 2007 - 03:19 AM

Airstrike has always worked for me. Try making a more dramatic gesture.

Try keeping the arms of the three pointed star narrower. From your starting point, go almost straight up (just a very little to the right), then come almost straight down, right back to your starting point. From there, go down-right, and back to the starting point, then down-left and back to the starting point. It should look like three lines radiating out from the center, rather than three isocoles triangles stuck together.

Also, Introversion is working on getting another patch out. That patch enables a second input system that is based upon icons, rather than gestures. The Windows and Linux worlds have had this patch since early this year, but there have (appearantly) been some problems porting Darwinia to the Intel Macs, so it has taken longer to get the patch out for Mac. Hopefully it will be out soon...

Hope that helps.

xander

This post has been edited by darwinian : 06 April 2006 - 05:36 PM

Thanks Xander,

I'll try what you've suggested and I'll look out for the patch.

Hurtle