Any cheats for 1.1.0?

The subject basically says it all. I need some cheats but haven't got the newest version yet.

------------------

Then download the newest version. Wouldnt that be simpler?

Or download Codebook 3.5, you'll find 'em there if you are not up to downloading version 1.1.1 of Ares.

------------------
Strange just a moment ago I was flying through a dense asteroid field but now I feel quite cold And just what happened to my
H-Cruiser?!?

cheating sucks

------------------
ramble on..

I've downloaded the newest version now - no more comments please!

------------------

Codes:

==lotto
==drake
==1999
==fsst

I've got millions more if anyone wants them. Not that I cheat I just know these things!

why do farts smell so bad? That is the topic. To fart or not to fart, that is the question.
I know, this code is all weird and i would have never figured it out. my friend, darrow, was farting and it came to me. the code is
"fart on cruisers"
This wont win but it will give you 100 cruisers. Good luck!

What??????

------------------
Baku runs around with underwear on his head

Hey, and yeah, I was playing the first level, hand over fist, and this huge space station hypered in, and I cought it in a firefight on board, and now I fly it, and I can use it in later missions, and I also have a super-duper cruiser!
WOW!

COUGH**

------------------
"These are my terms, abide by them or drink vacuum."-Tycho

hey eXTERNAL got anymore ares cheats up your sleeve like the ability to pilot an enemy ship of your choice please tell me more

------------------

I am very new to computer games. While Ares is fun, I am beginning to feel frustrated by not being able to get past a level. A cheat would help me in my education process. How do you use a cheat and what do they do?

Originally posted by eXternal:
**Codes:

==lotto
==drake
==1999
==fsst

I've got millions more if anyone wants them. Not that I cheat I just know these things!**