Level 2 blues

Need hints!

I must be losing my touch as a gamer.

How on earth do I lead Darwinians from dish-linked islands on level 2 back to the main island, to deliver to the big tree? They don't seem to like the idea of using the dish beam as transport (neither, for that matter, do my officers, though one once made it through, perhaps due to a bug in the game). Must I research engineers far enough along to build bridges for them? That will take forever!!

First make sure that the radar dish is lined up with the other one. If the lights are red, then send an engineer to reprogram it. If its yellow deselect your current unit (space by default), and click on it, then click on the radar dish you want your darwinians to beam to (it has to be facing you). Once there is a white beam going between the radar dishes, select your officer, and click and hold on the radar dish until a line with purple pulse is going from your officer to the radar dish. The dr. guy (forgot his name) will tell you if your path is invalid. Any darwinians near the officer should now go to the radar dish and beam to the other side.

Ahhh, I didn't realize that the dish beams are direction sensitive. I reactivated the beam in the right direction, and the Darwinians flew through.

Thanks!!