trust is a bleakness

?

After seeing this new board out, I figured this game would be out really soon, so I was wondering if the Darwinia site was up yet. I tried http://www.ambrosias...games/darwinia/ and got that quote in the title. Interesting...

Generally standard procedure when the site is almost ready. 😉

They did something similar with Gooball. This one is a pun on the Uplink 'motto' which was "Trust is a Weakness".

This post has been edited by Andcarne : 29 March 2005 - 05:01 PM

Andcarne, on Mar 29 2005, 05:00 PM, said:

Generally standard procedure when the site is almost ready. 😉

They did something similar with Gooball. This one is a pun on the Uplink 'motto' which was "Trust is a Weakness".
View Post

Okay. There's nothing up Redline or El Ballo yet though...

Neither Redline or El Ballo are anywhere near as close to release as Darwinia is.

Okay. I also noticed something else about this board. There are no mods assigned to it yet. Hmm... 😉

Aye, Redline and El Ballo have tone more to go through before they release it.

So who's gonna mod here? Andcarne? mrxak?

I personally think Andcarne and mrxak would be an excellent choice, both are knowledgeable of Darwinia and know how to handle things.

PC version was terrific.

But I agree... andcarne is probably one of the best informed and most helpful there is.

grunadulater, on Mar 29 2005, 08:51 PM, said:

PC version was terrific.

Hehehe, I played the PC version when it first came out at the beginning of March.... A few days later I broke my knee in a skiing accident, and have since been unable to sit at my PC, so I've been waiting for the Mac version to be released so I can play it on my powerbook on the couch/bed... But these "delays" are killing me... 😃 I had so much fun for the short time I played it on the PC and I'm dying to dive back into it...

I hope all this activity on Ambrosia's part is a sign that it's ready to go out the door...

This board is actually going to have no moderators.

yay!

FREEDOM!

Goatse'd!

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I certainly wouldn't mind moderating this forum, especially since it's actually Uplink 2.

mrxak, on Mar 30 2005, 06:24 PM, said:

...especially since it's actually Uplink 2.
View Post

Well if thats the case, I certainly hope they decide to make an Uplink 3 which is more of a sequel to the first one.

Oh how I hope...

Hehe.

Indeed, Uplink 2 would be sweet.

Uh, I mean 3. Right.