What the heck is going on?

strange days indeed...

Darwinia disappeared from the Upcoming page... what the heck is going on here?

Did someone let Hector out of his cage???

Are you sure that you wern't hacked?

Does it have anything to do with copies being released early? I just played it. Awesome game.

andrew, on Mar 30 2005, 08:19 PM, said:

View Post

Hmmm... Maybe it's no longer upcoming...

I'm on vacation and won't be able to download until I get home because my dad's the only one tht's left of my family that insists on using a Mac (it's a good idea because Mac is better for devs and the games are cheaper because they're shareware) but I demand an explanation! I asked about it on IV's boards and I'm waiting for a reply. PLEASE don't be cancelled!

EDIT: Btw, Destroyer E, how have you played it already? It's not released yet! I checked on IV too...

This post has been edited by Blorx22 : 30 March 2005 - 09:10 PM

Relax.

andrew, on Mar 31 2005, 12:19 AM, said:

View Post

Edit: Too true, Matthew. Now I feel dumb. But still- WOOOOOO!!

This post has been edited by Xero Curvox : 30 March 2005 - 09:55 PM

...I think andrew's trying to say that Darwinia is now officially released? I mean come on guys, even I get this stuff, and I'm the dumb one.

This post has been edited by Matthew Walk : 30 March 2005 - 09:20 PM

Andrew, this time when the requirements say G3 or better, I hope you're right. Otherwise, I think I'm going to have to beg for a mac mini from my parents before I'll be able to play any new Ambrosia games on this G3 iMac.
Is Darwinia officially released? Nope, but it will be soon, get it while it's hot:
http://www.macgamefi....php?item=18610

Great to see it's finally made it. 🙂

It is very addicting. If you have important things to do, do not download it, or you will have a good chance of failing to do your important things. Darwinia becomes the most important thing.

O O Trah, that is an excellent statement!

Loving it so far. I'll be playing it over spring break on the beach for sure.

This post has been edited by nfreader : 31 March 2005 - 08:47 AM

Blorx22, on Mar 30 2005, 09:09 PM, said:

EDIT: Btw, Destroyer E, how have you played it already? It's not released yet! I checked on IV too...
View Post

I was on #ev3 last night around 7:00 (in my time, Darwinia was actually released at about 11:30), and I saw a topid "Get Darwinia early!" It had 2 links where Darwinia could be downloaded. I got it and played. Fun time.