Darwinia manual

check it out

Here's the manual that comes with Darwinia, should those of you who are waiting for the release wish to check it out in the meantime. 🙂

Attached File(s)

Looks complicated and hard. That's why I never read manuals. 😉

It's a great manual. Both informative, and graphically nice. It's really good to see a game coming out with a proper manual nowadays. Most games nowadays seem to just have a page with controls, installation guide and tech support info. It's too bad the mac distribution is online only. The manual looks even more awesome in print.

Andcarne, on Mar 29 2005, 04:53 PM, said:

It's a great manual. Both informative, and graphically nice. It's really good to see a game coming out with a proper manual nowadays. Most games nowadays seem to just have a page with controls, installation guide and tech support info. It's too bad the mac distribution is online only. The manual looks even more awesome in print.
View Post

But on a positive note, the Mac version is $10 less than the PC version (how often do ya hear that one?? 😉 ). If you send me $10, I'll personally print out a copy of that manual for you. 😉

andrew, on Mar 29 2005, 06:34 PM, said:

(how often do ya hear that one?? 😉 )
View Post

Fortunately, alot. I'm getting very excited about this. This forum means that Darwinia=very close to release 😄

(how often do ya hear that one?? 😉 )
View Post

Fortunately, alot. I'm getting very excited about this. This forum means that Darwinia=very close to release 😄 How big will the file be, btw?

EDIT: Umm...sorry about the double post...it stopped in the middle of loading the first time and decided to take advantage of it and add something

This post has been edited by Blorx22 : 29 March 2005 - 07:19 PM

cries when he suddenly realizes that not only is his computer soo old that he can't play darwinia but that he can't even read the manual. sniff

But on a positive note, the Mac version is $10 less than the PC version (how often do ya hear that one?? 😉 ). If you send me $10, I'll personally print out a copy of that manual for you. 😉
View Post

Careful, somebody might take you up on that one...