Ares Chronicles: Cookery for Ares players

How to free Earth Ares style

1)Take your copy of Hera.

2)Make the U.N.S. Apollo and place in a marinade of near lightspeed for 150 years.

3)Meanwhile, take the U.N.S. Rogue and put on a sliver of armour two shell launchers and various rockets. Leave to mature in a marinade of near lightspeed for 145 years.

4)Remove the Rogue and place in Ishiman space. Once one mission has been completed add a shield system.

5)Once four missions have been completed compliment with the Nova and add two concusive pellet guns to the Rogue. Now leave the Rogue to complete five more missions. When it has slip on a new hull, a rapid F-pulse reactor, two PK-beam cannons and a cochrane or two of shielding. Leave for 6 more missions and put to the side.
7)Place the U.N.S. Apollo in Ishiman space. Then rename the Apollo Ares. Take assorted Ishiman ships and sprinkle themin a wide swathe through Gaitori and Cantharan space making occasional detours to rescue Sarrillian prisoners.

8)Make assorted U.N.S. Resistance ships until the Cantharan gateship retreats.

9)Bring the Rogue back and add two long range PK beam cannons and an Onas pulse gun.

10)Using the Rogues Onas pulse gun sprinkle the gateship lightly with asteroids until it explodes. Bounce any Cantharan carriers off of the remaning nasteroids until there is no more left.

11)Free Earth and serve the Ares, Rogue and Nova with a heroes welcome and a light drissle of impending revenge.

Note: This recipie is known to cause loss of life, inprisonment, several races wanting to kill you and friction with your computer when Hera doesnt work right or youy lose a level. Use at your own risk.

Authors Note:This recipie also uses elements from Mag Steelglasses mod 'The Rogue'. All due thanks to Mag Steelglass for making this great mod. Also I know I havent stuck exactly to the plots but I didnt have access to Hera when I wrote this and I'm too lazy to rewrite it.

I really hate to be mean, but compared to Htjyang, that was kinda lame, but that's just my opinion. Oh well.

------------------
"No one will ever silence the voices of Obain"
-Admiral K. Ackgott at the moment of execution by Gaitori terrorists

Yeah. I know. Htjyangs story is very good but I hadnt read it before I sent this to be posted.

------------------
'Take the piston rings out of my kidneys,
The connecting rods out of my brain.
Take the cam-shaft from out of my back-bone,
And assemble the engine again,'
-Traditional airman's song

Dude, let me just say that I am sorry for calling your stuff lame. That was very uncalled for, and I apologize endlessly for it. I hope that my comment did not stop you from continuing to write. I fogot what a struggle it is to be a writer. Will you forgive me?

------------------
"No one will ever silence the voices of Obain"
-Admiral K. Ackgott at the moment of execution by Gaitori terrorists

You are forgiven but it is lame compared to Htjyang.

------------------
'Take the piston rings out of my kidneys,
The connecting rods out of my brain.
Take the cam-shaft from out of my back-bone,
And assemble the engine again,'
-Traditional airman's song