How do you beat the last level!?

I've beat all the other levels, but I'm stuck on the last level (destroy the Cantharain Gateship on top on earth). Any suggestions?

------------------

All that you need to do is direct the unstable asteroids to the gateship with your onas pulse gun, and two asteroid hits is all that it takes to kill it.

------------------
Long Live Apple! Long Live the Mac!

And how do you beat level, I think, 15, Thasero or something(the one with the station and Audodemon or however they are called)?

------------------
Justice is lost
Justice is raped
Justice is gone
Pulling your strings
Justice is done

[http://www.metallica.com](http://www.metallic<br />
a.com)

you win with alot of asteroids and sheilds left over for the cantharian carriers on the end of the last level

------------------
ramble on..

Demogorgon:
If you mean level 16 (the one with the massive device), then what I do is go at sub-light speed through the Aud. fighters, trying to take out one or two as I pass, and then take out the Aud. carrier from long range with the onas pulses. Then, it's really easy.

If you mean level 17, then take the bunker station and one of the outposts, build carriers and then take the Aud. planet.

If you mean level 15, with the Salrillians, then first of all build an AT and send your ships to the station, take it, send all your newly built ships there, and hold it. Take out the carriers (which is simple if you have a large enough force at the station) and then build up a reasonable force and send them to the Sal's planet.

Sheppo

------------------

level 20: after you waste the gate ship (dont use the lasers, they hog energy)
waro through the asteroid fields to kill the carriers. They cant dodge well ;).

level 15, forget the station, send all of your ships to the sal. planet.

Build a transport targeted for the planet, and cover it while it lands, make sure it goes around the station, and dont touch the station either, it triggers all the ships to warp in.

------------------
"These are my terms, abide by them or drink vacuum."-Tycho