A Trap

A Non-Aftermath Short Story

_This story was inspired by actual in game events that occurred as I tried to rescue a disabled ship. This story is was the first story written in my "Real Life EVN" series and is the 5th story in the series order. The other stories in the series are as follows:

1. "So Much For Impartiality"
2. "My First Rescue"
3. "The Maiden Voyage of the Indigo Star"
4. "Good Intentions Lead To Bad Consequences"
5. "A Trap"
6. "There & Back Again, An IDA Frigate's Tale" (will be receiving a rewrite a bit later to fix various story and grammar issues)
7. "Reunion" (very tentative title, will be released after the rewrite of There & Back Again, and after I find something in game to write about :p) _

After easily moving alongside, you board the derelict vessel having only a little difficulty getting through the heavily damaged airlock. The ship's corridors are unlit, and all its systems seem to be off-line. You reach the bridge and, when you manage to get them back online, the ship's own sensors reveal no life signs aboard except your own. Suddenly your commlink beeps - your vessel's sensors have spotted several pirate vessels are entering the system! You have fallen into a trap!

A Trap

Raga++

Nice story altho i think you should expand it bit. Its a good idea.

Director's Commentary