Reply here to join the first ever, ares clan...[TAG]

Since I couldn't get onto these web boards because of a password mixup, I wasn't able to get the word out about the new Ares clan that has come about. This clan was started by Sarge, Viper and a little bit by myself. The only problem is, WE NEED MEMBERS! Here's the address of our new clan called (TAG).......http://www2.tscnet.com/pages/josal/TAG.html Check it out if you want, and then reply here if you want to join and i'll get back to you. There's only one catch. To join you have to tryout on Gameranger by playing a TAG member. So if you think you're good enough--sign up here! 🙂

------------------
ramble on..

Clans suck. Clans are stupid. People in them suck. I am sure we all remember those petty clan wars in Avara? Lets not become so low and socially unexceptable to start clans again. I say to you, please, no one join this clan, or anyother for that matter. There is no point. Who cares if you can be a "Commander" to a couple people. If you do care, you need to go see a shrink because you have a serious inferiority complex =P. I say it again: Clans suck an Igazra

------------------
--
"Do or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

:eek: dang---what did you eat for breakfast? :eek:

------------------
ramble on..

I would apply, but I remember you pasting me on a high lag game so I won't bother.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could devise it. We will line all our ships up and fly straight at the enemy death cannons therefore clogging them with wreckage.

Dave, I'd suggest that if you have such a negative view on clans, you either keep it to yourself or post it in a more constructive way.

If you want flame wars, go to the Trash Talk forum, if not, don't throw around pointless insults.

Some people will like Clans. Some won't. Personally I'm neutral. But this is not the place to flame over it.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

sob
You aren't replacing me ALREADY? :frown:
-(TAG) Slug

------------------
Sorry about your starship, Captain ga'Krüg, but as we say on Earth :
'C'est la vie'!

-Admiral Williams,
Shortly after the defeat of the 3rd Gaitori fleet.

I would like to join.

------------------
When you transport something by car, it is called shipment.
But when you transport something by ship it is called cargo.

Dave, I'd suggest that if you have such a negative view on clans, you either keep it to yourself or post it in a more constructive way.

If Azardi where in this game theyd kick all your @$$s

Originally posted by sncatc:
If Azardi where in this game theyd kick all your @$$s

But they aren't..... 🙂

------------------
Baku runs around with underwear on his head

Originally posted by Baku:
**But they aren't.....:)

Ahhhhh but when hera comes out they will!!! Heheheeeee!!! (Secret plotting)

------------------
"How can i make it go faster"?

The captain of the
A.S.S. Phoenix

G'day,
I wanna join, but i have a 68k mac, so obviously i cant use gameranger to join the clan. so unless some1 wants to dontate me an old second hand power mac or sell me a decent 2nd hand power mac for Australian$500 is there a compromise??

Mahselph

------------------
'No matter how safe you are hidden from the deadliest of enemies, you can never escape yourself ' --Cormach Hafgan