MainStar

Part one of the MainStar Trilogy

MainStar EV-Nova is one of my first short-stories that i changed around to coinside with the EVN universe...

MainStar follows Captain Mark Dreppin and his ugraded mod-starbridge, Mainstar, as he searches for his brother Eanne Dreppin, who disappeared after venturing to far into Polaris Space. As he goes on his quest he will have to evercome great fears, powerful foes, and dark memories of his childhood if he ever wishes to find Eanne.

but his worst enemy may have to become his greatest ally in this amazing story of love, friendship, and fate.

complete part one coming: 7/4/06 (i have had to delay it, sorry)

BY Prince_Polariz

This post has been edited by Prince_Polariz : 12 June 2006 - 05:45 PM

This is NOT the complete version. the complete version will also be available for download

The ringing alarm bells of a mod-starbridge will awake anybody and Captain Mark Dreppin was no exception. Jumping out of his bunk he quickly looked at the radar screen. His analytic mind immediately started working out a plan.

“2 pirate vipers @ 3:00 closing fast.”

Jumping into the pilot’s seat and grabbing the controls he started warming up the medium blasters. 38 seconds. Not bad he thought.

Before the vipers could even get within firing range Dreppin had the after burners nice and hot and the radar missile launchers blazing. The vipers didn’t stand a chance against him. Turning the MainStar about he opened fire with the medium blaster. One of the vipers lost and engine and crashed into an asteroid. The other was pockmarked with scorch marks. Loosing another volley of missiles Dreppin was pouring on the blaster fire. Finally the pirate captain couldn’t take it anymore and decide to look for a less experienced captain to loot.

Breathing a sigh of relief Dreppin sat back in the pilot seat. Setting the ship computer to hyper-jump to Koria he walked slowly back to his bunk and fell back asleep.

This post has been edited by Prince_Polariz : 12 June 2006 - 05:46 PM