Spy turned back

Arouras Honor

This is my first ev story
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sid Zirc stared out of the starboard window of his ship, the Final Destiny. A modified Starbridge, sporting a miniature antimatter reactor, two radar missile launchers and a polaris biorelay laser system. he and his crew had been sent to explore the kontik system looking for an alleged wormhole to deep arouran space. the tensions that existed with the arourans while the federation stood, still remained in the new Polafed Alliance, and the more the Alliance knew about their defences the better.

Captain! Unidentified ship detected, fast approaching! Sid drew a long breath and said:
"Commander! Put the ship on red alert and hail the unknown vessel!" "Y-yes Sir!"

Back on the bridge the black and yellow ship loomed large in the veiwer.
"communications online sir!" came the voice of soren, communications officer.

Speaking directly into the microphone Captain Zirc adressed the gargantuan vessel:
"This is the Polyfed Exploration ship Final Destiny! Please, state your identity and intentions!" Silence. "I repeat, This is the Polyfed Exploration ship Final Destiny! Please, state your identity and intentions!" A short silence, then a voice.
"This is Vella'uaga mala Kryptis, Vellos leader and T0 psychic. you wish to spy on the arourans. desist or be destroyed." Sids tanned face turned snow white as the ship on screen morphed into the legendary, all powerful, Vellos Shivas Bow.

b-b-b-b-but... I thought the vellos.... left... a.. long time ...ago....

to be continued...

its kinda good but it's a bit short and we say aurorans instead of arourans. . 🙂
You should say more stuff about everything, for example, what did Sid do before joining the Polafed?Why did the Feds and the Polaris allied? you should pluck out more things like that. still, it's interesting. i recomend you to read other people stories so that you can understand our way to do it and make your own style or something. 🙂

This post has been edited by Rebel Klaudyo : 28 February 2006 - 02:09 PM

RIght on, Klaudio! You'll be a top notch editor in no time. 🙂