Nemesis part 3

Finally here 😄

Enjoy *

Commodore Fauik grabbed his blaster but Del’krypt already shot the impostor. Komak didn’t know what to do. He looked at Ceena. The Federation Commander had a scared face. Half of the crowd was screaming or crying. The other half was only looking at the death body. The silence ruled the Universe for a few seconds. Then the stumpy Polaris commodore grabbed the micro and said: “So this was the federation plan very coward, I must say! You just got yourselves a war!” – after saying this all Polaris officers ran to their crafts and headed to Polaris space

2 hours later, Komak and Skinny met Commander Ceena on his office. He was drinking something with a blue color. They sat on the red chairs and Skinny said: “What the fouck happened?”
“We are death we can’t win a war against the Polaris It’s just impossible.” – Ceena said, desperately.
“Maybe they are bluffing ” – the black man murmured, trying to make Ceena feel better.
“Commander ” – Our hero finally said – “who murdered Ory’hara?”
“Well, we have no idea. The man that was supposed to be working was some Krieger but that unknown dude occupied his place what means that something happened to the true guard ” – Ceena replied.
“Consider the investigation opened, sir!” – Komak told –“ Me and Skinny are gon’na take care of that right now. Just tell me where Krieger lives.”
“Ask the secretary down there and be careful. People think I’m guilty for this and may try to attack you.” – The Commander advised. Our 2 brave men left the room and headed to the secretary. After taking care of some details the investigation was opened. They entered a Federal Van and left the building. Skinny was driving trough the streets full of people. Some just looked but others started yelling at our boys. Komak phoned at Larna and told her that they were working and for her and the rest of the crew stay inside Red Carnage. “Motherfoucker! Get off the street!” – Skinny yelled at the revolted people. Some started punching the Van and hitting it with sticks. After the phone call they headed to Krieger’s house

That part of the town was deserted but it was a rich hood. They stopped the van in front of the house. The door was opened and a window was broken. They grabbed their weapons and entered the house, in silence. The house was all upside down. There was a chair on the sofa, newspapers on the ground Komak headed to the closet and opened the door. A naked man was inside, tied with ropes. They untied him and after giving some clothes to the poor man, Skinny asked: “Who are you?”
“Krieger Upham, guard number 87...” – he was saying.
“What happened?” – Komak interrupted, grabbing the man on his shoulders.
“A dude entered here. I was dressing to go to the Ory’hara meeting or whatever. We fought and he locked me inside the closet, stole my stuff and went away ” – Krieger replied, a bit scared.
“Did he left something back here?” – Skinny asked. Komak started looking around.
“I don’t know! Can you tell me what happened??” – the guard said, more nervous then before.
“Turn the TV on ” – Komak murmured, while throwing some coats trough the air. “ I found this!” They both looked at a small paper, that our hero found on the impostor clothes, saying:

= = = = = =

Static

Client number: 6684Gf512785U

You owe 4565 credits that should be delivered till the end of September.

= = = = = =

“To the Static, Skinny. Let’s role!” – Komak said –“ speak with Commander Ceena and tell him what happened, Krieger. Tell him the investigation is going fine.” – he said, smiling. Both of them entered the van and went to the disco club, Static.

They finally reached the club. It was an old bunker near the beach and they parked the Van right next to it. When they headed to the door, they saw that a muscled man, dressed with black clothes was guarding the door. A brown dog was next to the guard. “That’s a bear not a dog ” – Skinny joked. Komak made a small laugh.
“Good night! Enjoy our facilities.” – the guard said, while our boys passing trough him. The people were wild inside that bar. A red light came from the ceiling and the gray walls were painting with gratifies. Loud music was almost blowing the ears but people kept dancing. “Where’s the boss?” – Komak asked the barman.
“WHAT?” – he replied. The music was just too loud.
“WHERE’S THE BOSS?” – our hero shouted.
“HE ISN’T ON EARTH! COME BACK IN 3 DAYS AND HE WILL BE HERE!” – the barman said. He was a bald man and a bit fatsy wearing some black/flash green clothes.
“I WILL!” – our hero said and left the bar. The bunker kept the sound inside to outside was just in silence. They entered the Van and headed to the Red Carnage...

3 days have passed and our heroes return to the static. There was an extra guard on the door. This one was short and had geek glasses. “Weapons please.” – the new guard said. Both Komak and Skinny gave him their guns and entered the disco. It was empty. There was only a woman cleaning the tables and the barman was watching TV. Komak slowly approached him and asked: “Can I see the boss now?”
“Well...err ” – the barman said, confused. Suddenly, he tried to punch Komak but our hero grabbed his arm and kicked the dude on the nuts, then punched him in the head. The barman was knocked out and fell to the ground. “It’s a trap!” – Skinny yelled, while the 2 guards entered the bar, armed, and the woman picked a small pistol from a hidden pocket. Komak threw himself to the balcony and Skinny hided behind some tables. The 3 persons started shooting. Our ex-rebel saw a shotgun near some vodka drinks so he picked it up. The bandits stopped shooting and Komak rose. Pointing his new shotgun at the guards and shot then he ducked again. He heard some screaming in pain and Skinny rolled to him. “Where’d you get that baby?” – he asked.
“It was under the balcony.” – our hero told, and then he rose again. This time they shot so he ducked faster. “I smoked the short guard.” – he said to his friend. Suddenly he heard a strange noise and the dog jumped onto them. He was biting Skinny’s left arm but Komak bashed the animal in the head, 4 times, causing death. The muscled guard and the woman toke the change to approach our heroes and were pointing their guns at them. The woman was about to shoot but her gun blocked. The dark skin color dude kicked her hands and the pistol flew through the air. When the guard was about to shoot, Komak kicked him in the hands too making the bullets he shot, killing the woman. Both of our boys jumped on him and finished the guard. The barman was rising but our hero pointing the shotgun at him and asked what happened.
“Fine! The drugs are in the back!” – he replied annoyed.
“What the ” – Komak understood that they though the cops were there because of some drug illegal business. A few hours later, the federation troopers arrested everybody in the drug commerce and destroyed more then 1 ton of Bull-Gdup. Between the prisoners, there was the disco club manager. Komak toke the chance to have a word with him. He showed the little paper to him and the man said: “That’s Otacon. He used to come to our bar everyday. Some dude known as Del’krypt used to chat a lot with him.”
“What?” – Skinny asked, surprised –“ Del’krypt knew Otacon?!”
“We must get him, let’s go!” – our hero said, leaving the place, while being followed by Skinny. They entered the van and Komak drove it trough the dark streets. Suddenly, a rocket came from an unknown position and exploded near our boys. The van flew into a wall, luckily, they weren’t-t very hurt so, after grabbing their guns, they checked the area for pirates or something. Then the man that attacked our hero twice appeared again. “YOU!” – Komak shouted. The mysterious dude had an AK laser edition and he shot at the ex-rebels. They hide behind the broken car and started shooting back. The man disappeared in the darkness, again

In the other day, our boys went to Ceena’s office. They both sat on the same old red chairs and told the commander everything they had. Ceena was mad. He threw some papers to the air and after calming down warned the federal captains and all the representatives to capture Zanu alive. “We have some video records of Zanu speaking with Otacon” – Skinny said – “Commander, where is he?”
“We have no idea! He disappeared! – “Ceena replied – “But if he knew the guy why did he killed him?”
“That’s what we will find out when we get him.” – Komak had the final word.

19 days have passed It was a calm Earth morning and Komak was with Larna on Red Carnage living room. “GANUK REQUIERED ON THE BRIDGE!” – Arnaut’s voice echoed trough the entire ship. He ran to there, followed by Larna. “What happened?” – he asked, worried, while approaching Arnaut. “Our informers and radars have spotted Polaris action near our east border. More Polaris were detected on northern systems, near the ex-rebellion outposts.” – he said, worried.
“Warn Commander Ceena and prepare to lift off! We are going to Koria. They are probably gon’na attack there first so we must help.” – Our hero ordered. A few minutes later, the ship entered hyperspace then used a hyper gate and they were in the desired system within seconds. Dozens of Fed Crafts were there. Patrolling the entire system. They asked landing permit and after docking, Komak went to speak with the station leader. He and some of his friends walked trough the corridors, which were full of soldiers and equipment. Finally, they reached his office. He knocked and entered. After speaking with the leader and telling that they were here to help, he went back to his ship. Everybody was in the living room and Komak said: “The Polaris have opened war at us! They think we murdered their leader. It’s bullcrap! An impostor killed him and we are going to find the reason soon. Now we must defend ourselves from that mighty empire!” – they started hearing guns –“ the battle as began. TO YOUR POSITIONS! LETS GIVE ‘EM HELL!”

Part 4 coming soon

What do you people think?