Midgard Saga(prt.2)

Nova Story

To all of you out there who were confused about why my story popped up on there 9 times, my damn comp has been acting up lately. What happend was that every time I tried to post my story on the forum, nothing happend so I kept on trying to get it on there by doing something diiferently because I assumed the forum had some software like Content Barrier blocking out "inappropriate" stories. It wasn't until later I noticed that I HAD posted my story. Nine f***ing times. Aside from that, I hope you enjoy the second installment of the saga of the Midgard. And I am truly sorry for clogging up the forums and I apologize to whoever runs it.

When we left off, Guardious had been descovered by the nefarious and somewhat pompous admiral of the U. F.S. Ohio (Let's give him a name this time) and was in the process of attempting his escape

"More power to the weapons port Chief, if we're gonna make a hole outa here, it's gonna have to be pretty damn big." Guardious rarely used profanity, let alone bad grammer. He preferred to be a gentlemen when times required him to be, but lately he seemed to have shed this part of his personality when more life/death situations arose. "I canna do that cap'n, the engines wilna' take the strain!" Chief yellled his Scotty phrase from the engineering room, and Guardious silently reprimended himself for forgetting that Chief takes very little seriously. "After we shoot down Big John's little armada, we'll fly the Midgard back here and see if we can find Jonas." "Guardious," Chief said in his rarely serious tone,"my daughter isn't safe here, we need to take her along with Jonas and us." Guardious considered the implications of this for a moment before responding."After the fight, old friend, after the fight."

Jonas felt the floor tremble and noticed the lights flicker, but he didn't care or give any tought to it as his normally distracted mind would do. He was talking with his Hannah, and that took up the whole of his attention. The thing that shook them out their lovely little conversation was when a soldier ran into the bar, shut the large blast doors, and yelled for everyone to find someplace safe because the hull of the station had been breached. They ran into a closet behind the counter and shut the door behind them. "Well now," Hannah said,"The Amazing Jonas has done it again." What the heck did I do now? he thought and then said with a bit of fear in his voice,"What did I do, Hannah?". Hannah laughed and said "Silly Jonas, you found the perfect hiding place without even thinking about it. Being in the closet is killing two birds with one stone, pardon the saying." Jonas felt a wave of relief wash over him, and his relief was instantly replaced with blissful joy when he felt her warm body nuzzle up against him. He put his shaky arm around her and drew her closer to him. She rested her head upon his shoulder and they were happy.

Guardious fired a Hellhound at the wall in front of the Midgard and the station was rocked with the titanic explosion that only a Hellhound can produce. Big John and his men were incenerated by the Midgard's engines, and any other soldiers that might have been lingering around were incenerated by the second Hellhound that blew a hole in the reenforced hull of Spacedock IV, and the Midgard flew forward, past the Federation warships waiting for it. The stunned admiral of the Federation carrier U.F.S. Dauntless felt his jaw drop when watched the Midgard shoot past him, turn upside-down, and fire its afterburners and weapons while doing a barrel roll all at the same time. The last thing he said before his ship was blown to scraps was "My God, this is not happening to me!"
When the fleet finally regained their senses, the Dauntless, three patrol boats, and six Anacondas and Vipers had already been decimated by the fury that is the Midgard. The U.F.S. Excalibur and two destroyers were felled when the Excalibur was hit and vaporized by two of the twenty the modified EMP torpedoes that Guardious posessed at his disposel; the Midgard flew through the bright explosion and rode atop the EMP shockwave before taking out four RAGE gunboats and a large squadron of fighters that were blinded and confused by the explosion. A pack of destoyers fired all they had at the awesome ship spiraling towords them, before being ripped apart by a virtual hailstorm of Polaron torpedoes that Guardious had "borrowed" from the Polaris. He faced the remaining destoyer and hailed him. Guardious saw the strangely funny sight of the huge Admiral Connelly shaking with fright. He smiled, and watched the poor admiral fall back into a passing ensign on the bridge. After the admiral got up and straightened himself, Guardious got up out of the large lazy-boy recliner that he had modified to be his command chair, and said to the still shaking commader, "Go tell Krane her daddy's home."

END OF PART 2