HELP!

About the chronice system

Hey guys, its bin along time since ive bin on this forum, and i was just checking up on sum of the posts i had done, wen a weird thing hit me. The first of my stories that i posted, "Flight of the raven" is in the Ev/EVO chronicles, but my second is in sumthing called pending chronicles. i dnt no if that makes a difference, but i was just wondering if the pending chronicles r ones tht r just waiting to b put into the main chronicles forum or wot. I wrote it a long time ago, so its bin sitting there for a hell of a long time...

If u can offer me sum insight into the matter, i wud b very much obliged. Cheers

MoSsY 🆒

Mossy, on Aug 11 2005, 12:03 PM, said:

<snip>
View Post

For the benefit of those of you who don't speak "cool", I will translate:

Hey guys,

It's been a long time since I've been on this forum, and I was just checking up on some of the posts I had done when a weird thing hit me. The first of the stories that I posted, 'Flight of the raven' is in the EV/EVO Chronicles, but the second is in something called Pending Chronicles.

I dont know if that makes a difference, but I was just wondering if the Pending Chronicles are ones that are just waiting to be put into the main Chronicles forum or what? I wrote it a long time ago, so its been sitting there for a hell of a long time...

If you can offer me some insight into the matter, I would be very much obliged.

Cheers,

Mossy

(And no, before you ask... Mossy is not an alter-ego)

This post has been edited by VoinianAmbassador : 12 August 2005 - 04:01 AM

Instead of doing that you could help him

We could, but nobody's really empowered to do that here and now. For the moment.

Cheer,s
Guapo