Rebellion 12

Back to Old Wars

They left the guards inside the prison cells and headed to the shipyard, inside the transportation trucks. The Auroran Army was still guarding the mines. The plan was working well. They stole more 2 vehicles, because they needed to take the rest of the prison convicts with’em. "Sir, what’s the plan?" – asked one of Komak’s men, that was leading one truck.
"Head for the docks." – the rebel replied.
"Roger that." – answered the prisoner. Finally, they reached the desired place. All men exited the trucks, armed with shotguns. "KILL ALL RESISTENCE!" – Komak ordered. The men started shooting at the enemies, with no hard feelings. They entered the docks and saw some Auroran ships, some dockworkers and more security. "CHARGE!" – it was the order that Komak yelled. The guards weren’t strong enough to hold the big prisoners’ army. After 1 hour cleaning that place, Komak was treating an injure on his left arm, made by enemy fire. Kotrackh and some men were picking up the bodies. Skinny was patrolling the place, with a lot of convicts and Ivanova was speaking with the arrested dockworkers. "EVERYBODY, LISTEN TO ME!"- Komak yelled. All the men stopped what they were doing and turned to the rebel. "It seems that we have done this mission successfully. I must say, thank you for your help and now you can choose a ship and get out’ta here, fly back to your formal life." Nobody moved. They were still looking at the rebel hero. "We are not going any where." – Kotrackh said – "we are in this together and we will serve you and help you on your rebellion businesses and all that stuff. You can count with us."
Komak get very impressed. He was looking to all those men, ready to kill their lives for him. He couldn’t hold a tear on his left eye. "KOMAK, KOMAK, KOMAK, KOMAK " everybody started yelling.
"FOR FREEDOM!" – screamed Komak – "now listen to me. I wish to help my rebel friends so we will travel to the Fed/Rebel systems. There, we will fight till death! Commander Uja, before dyeing, told me to meet some dude named Murray, which is on Houseless in Kipa system. The man we will meet there, will help us to reach the desired systems faster then hyper space jumping." – said Komak.
"Yes, sir. But how we gonna get there?" – asked Kotrackh, a bit worried.
"Let’s steal a ship." – he replied. Some dockworkers have allied our heroes and one of them said: "Ganuk Komak, maybe we can help you. This way, please." Komak, Kotrackh, Skinny and Ivanova went with some dockworkers to another dock. They entered it and in front of them there was a big Auroran carrier. "I present you Red Carnage. The best Auroran carrier ever built. It was supposed to be offered to one Emperor, of our powerful empire, but some Vella spies murdered him so we kept the carrier here. Now is a great moment to use it, Ganuk." – the dockworker said. He’s a very smart man. He’s a bit fatty, short black hair and he had his arms heavily tattooed. All the convicts started entering this dock. "Armed with the newest 250mm railguns, 20 storm chainguns, 10 in each side and a lot of quad light blasters, spread trough the entire ship." – said the same dockworker – "we removed the firebird bays and added only phoenix bays, but let me tell you, these phoenix are the best ever. 100mm railguns, chainguns and radar missiles are their main weapons." All men started approaching the carrier, to inspect it. "We have added 8 matrix steels and some port and polish. Sigma was very nice in modifying this baby engines, turning her more faster then a normal Auroran carrier." – when the dockworker finished saying this, 3 abominations crossed the skies, coming right to our heroes. "TEKEL ABOMINATIONS, TAKE COVER!" – someone yelled. The abominations, while approaching the hangar, have opened fire at Komak’s men. A few died, thanks to the abominations chainguns. The survivors (around 160 men) started shooting back to the Auroran militia, making only light damages on the crafts. Finally, the 3 Tekel crafts landed. 1 military patrol exited each ship. They were armed with pulse guns and dressed like the Auroran army, only the Tekel symbol on their armour, showed the difference between them and the militaries. One big dude with a red cape and 2 electric pistols, exited the middle abomination. He was the leader of the Tekel army. "Fire at them!" – he ordered, the soldiers started shooting and Komak and his men did the same. A battle just began. The rebel hero was behind a crate, shooting at the enemies. Ivanova was right next to him. Komak turned his face at his friend and saw a electric beam, trespassing his head. It was a shot from the Tekel soldiers’ leader pistol. Ivanova brains were all spread trough to ground. "DDDDIIIIIIEEEEE!!!" – yelled the rebel at the enemy leader, while shooting at him. His name was Van’tron and Komak blew up his leg. The big man fall. 2 Tekel officers helped him raising up and entered one abomination. One of the electric pistols was on the ground and Komak ran to pick it up. He started shooting electric beams at the other survivors. A few minutes later, the enemy soldiers were all death. "Ganuk Komak, we must go now!" – the dockworker said, pointing at the Red Carnage. Our heroes and the convict army entered the big carrier. They were all in positions. "Close hatch alpha and gamma." – said Komak, sitting on the captain’s chair, on the bridge.
"Closing hatch alpha and gamma." – replied one of the crew members.
"Close hatch Beta and start turning the medium engines on." – ordered the new ship’s captain.
"Medium engines on. Light and Heavy engines still off, Ganuk" – replied the dockworker. "What’s Ganuk?" – he asked. The dockworker said that Ganuk means captain and that his name was Arnaut.
"Ok, Arnaut. Turn on the anti-gravity propulsor." – Komak ordered. The button was pressed and the ship started lifting in the air.
"FULL POWER!" – it was his final order, before the Red Carnage entered the space.

After a few days in hyperspace jumping, they reached Kipa. Komak opened a communications channel and bribed the guards. The incoming ships turned direction and went attack one Marauder enterprise. Red Carnage landed. The rebel ordered the men to stay inside the ship, while he, Skinny and Kotrackh were going to find Murray. The 3 men entered the bar. It was very dark inside. The Houseless and the pirates here were talking and laughing. Some were showing their weapons and others were consuming drugs. "Where can I find Murray?" – asked Komak, while approaching the bartender.
"There is no Murray here." – was the answer that he listened.
"Uja sent me." – he said, seriously.
"Second floor." – the bartender said, pointing at the stairs. The 3 men went to the second floor and they saw a door, guarded by 2 well dressed men, both of them were big and they were using sunglasses. "What?" – said one of the guards, arrogantly.
"I’m here to see Murray," – replied Komak.
"Not everyone can see Murray. Only the bests can see him." – said the other guard, with a strong voice.
"The bests?" – Skinny asked.
"Correct. Do you still wan’na see him?" – the guard asked.
"Yes." – Komak replied, tired of that game. When he said yes, the big man punched him on the face, making he hit the wall and fall down. Kotrackh started kicking the other guard. Komak raised up and punch the man, that threw him to the wall, on the chest. Skinny jumped at him. "Now, motherfoucker!" – yelled at Komak, while grabbing the guard head. Komak filled the man with kicks and punches. Kotrackh was still fighting the other one. Suddenly, Murray men stopped fighting. One of them pointed at Komak and said: "You may enter, the others will wait here for you." – he said.
"Wait here." – Komak said, while entering the room they were guarding. The door closed behind him. This place was very dark. He only could see a big window, on the other side of the room, showing the asteroid field and a big desk, with a computer on it, in front of him. A man was there, but the rebel couldn’t see him. "And you are?" – he asked.
"Komak, of the Red Carnage." – Komak replied, trying to see who was speaking.
"Well, Ganuk Komak" – the lights were turned on –" you got’ta be really powerful to meet me " – an old man, with white beard and hair said. He didn’t had his left eye.
"I er search a way to travel to get to the fed systems, faster then travelling by hyper space jumping." – said Komak, a bit nervous.
"Relax, boyo. I don’t bite." – Murray said, laughing – "who sent you?"
"I’d like to keep that information classified, sir." – Komak said. He could see that the old man had tattoos on both arms. He was dressed with some black and brown normal clothes.
"You got potential, boyo. Well, you were able to get to me so I guess I gon’na help y’a." – he opened a drawer and picked up a CD. He inserted it on the computer. Murray turned the screen at Komak. "This is my personal map. The Universe map. Contains a lot of secrets too. You wish to know one of my secrets so I’ll tell you. There are some things, spread trough the galaxy called wormholes. If you enter one, you will appear in another wormhole. Maybe in the other side of the Universe. The best thing is that it doesn’t take any time. You will appear in the other wormhole in a few seconds. So where do you wan’na go?" – Murray asked.
"What’s Koria closest wormhole?" – Komak asked, still with his eyes on the map. The man started pressing buttons. "There is one in Evlei." - he replied.
"That’s great!" – smiled Komak – " how do I get there?"
"There is one wormhole here, in Kipa." – the man started pressing buttons again, then he inserted other CD in other input entrance. Finally, he removed the CD and gave it to Komak. "On that CD are the positions of all wormholes I know." – said Murray – "There is a problem when you enter a wormhole, you can appear in any, but really any other wormhole. If that happens, turn the ship back and enter the wormhole again. Keep doing this, till you reach the desired system, in this case, Evlei."
"Thank you." – replied the rebel, looking to the CD.
"Now go, the skies await you, Ganuk." – said the old man.

"Approaching wormhole." – said Arnaut, the dockworker. Red Carnage had left Houseless, and was heading to Kipa wormhole.
"Steady steady she’s going fine." – Komak told, while looking at the main computer. Red Carnage entered the wormhole. Everything started changing form and size. The rebel could only see white lights, then everything was turning back to normal and they exited another wormhole. The first thing he done, was checking where they were. "We are in Korell, captain." – said the radar operator.
"Turn the ship back. Arnaut, reverse engines and go on full power." – ordered Komak.
The big carrier entered the wormhole again. Everything changed sizes again and the white lights returned, then everything went back to normal again. "We are in Evlei! Ganuk, it’s Evlei!" – Arnaut screamed. The rebel smiled.
"Detecting 3 Renegade lightnings, 1 rebel IDA frigate, 2 rebel thunderheads, 6 rebel vipers and a few more rebellion crafts. There is a Vell-os arrow here too, it’s helping the rebels." – said one crew member.
"What about hostile presence?" – asked Komak
" A few Federations crafts. 2 Destroyers and 7, I mean 6, one was destroyed right now." – replied the same crew member.
"Help the rebellion and attack the feds. I want men on the storm chainguns and on the phoenixes. Shoot the railguns. Arnaut, open a communications channel with Evlei." – ordered the rebel. The channel was opened.
"Evlei Rebel control, this is Red Carnage, leaded by Komak. We are here to give you backup." – Komak said.
"Komak, you’re alive. Thank you for your assistance." – was the answered heard.
The carrier approached the battle. The railguns were hitting the destroyers seriously. The storm chainguns were killing the incoming small crafts. The phoenixes were rocking on the space too. "Komak, thank god. We must speak later." – Taraell said, to the rebel mind.
The battle was going to begin.

Other part coming soon