Neat tactic thingy...

Yeah um, what this is for is for levels like captivating, where you have to pilot a transport yourself around a base or flak drone type object. What you do, once you have secured the planet and blockaded it with your ships, controll a ship and go to a point where the transport if directed to it, will stay clear of the hostile and choose the menu option "Go to my posiotion". I origionally thought this would make it follow you, but the transpot actually goes to the spot, from which you can direct it to the planet. While the transports en route you can gfo back and oversee the blockade.

------------------
"How can i make it go faster"? -Me-

Heh. I thought I was the only one who did that. πŸ˜‰

------------------
Pax - Drew Harry
sagitar@earthlink.net
(url="http://"http://www.axis.n3.net/")Ares Axis - axis.n3.net(/url)

"...they say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?" - Terminal 2, Where are monsters in dreams, Marathon Infinity

No longer. Lots of people probably do this, but it happens in so many missions, you ask how to do it and they say "pilot the transpot yourself". I prefer to be with my ships, to kill and maim canathrans and audemadons alike. And Slugs.

------------------
"How can i make it go faster"? -Me-

What?!

(As you can tell, I've never played this game)

P.S. I finally registered!!!!!! πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„
P.P.S. Fix your sig:"How can I make it go faster ?" -Me-

------------------
Adzy
Adzgari Visionary, Leader of
Squadron Firebird, Garit Fleet
Commander, Azdara Stunt Pilot

"It's all about power and endurance,
but mostly speed. Noone can
match my speed and agility!"

(This message has been edited by Adzy (edited 04-23-2000).)

Azdara said:
And Slugs.

huh?

------------------
Sorry about your starship, Captain ga'KrΓΌg, but as we say on Earth :
'C'est la vie'!

-Admiral Williams,
Shortly after the defeat of the 3rd Gaitori fleet.

All Adzaras Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

YEAH!!! All Azdara's Rule. I GOT MY NAME WRONG!! By slugs i meant salrilians. I have a uniqe dislike for the way they are so good. And fast.

------------------
"How can i make it go faster"? -The captain of the A.S.S. Phoenix-