Rebellion 8

Rebellion

The buraeu arrested Komak and toke him to a black car, outside the bar. The driver was bald and was using sun glasses. The woman that was sitting next to him was a very beautifull blond girl. She was using sun glasses too. On the back seat, there was a black man, a bit fat and like the others, he was using sun glasses. The buraeu agents throwed Komak to the back seat and then another agent entered the car and sitted right next to the rebel prisioner. Jackson was outside the car with 2 Bureau agents with him. The traitor aproched the car. "Don't do any bullcraps, Komak. Like i said before, i'll meet at the jail." - said Jackson and then he laughed.

The car crossed the roads. The 4 Bureau occupants were using black clothes. Komak had only some jeans , boots and a brown jacket. The agents were very serious. "Whe..where are we ...er...going?" - said Komak. Nobody answered. "WHERE THE FOUCK ARE WE GOING?" - he screamed. The black agent injected a little blade on the prisioner's arm. "Happy dreams." - he said. Komak started feeling heavier and heavier and heavier. He saw everything moving strangely and then he saw nothing but blackness.

"He's not death" - a voice in the dark said. Komak was on the ground. He was only seeing black. Finally he oppened his eyes and saw that he was inside a cell. He saw a corridor were a lot of cells were. There were 3 metalic beds and 2 men inside. One was reading a magazine and the other one was standing next to Komak. He saw that both men were tattoed and the first thing he remembered was Aurorans. "Are you ok?" - the man next to him said. The other ignored him and kept reading the magazine. Komak was trembling. He looked at the Auroran that made the question but didn't said nothing. "......erm...where am i?" - he gathered strenght and finally said that. Both Aurorans laughed. The one that was reading the magazine said: "You're sooooo Rebel. Hehehe."
"Leave him alone, Kotrackh." - said the other Auroran and looking at Komak he said - " m'friend, welcome to the place you're going to die -" the Auroran was interupted by another Auroran that appeared. He wasn't on the cell. He was out. It was a guard not a convict.
"Where am i?" - Komak asked, while approching him. The guard oppened the door and grabed Komak. "Put me down!" - Komak ordered. The big Auroran guard, after grabing the rebel by the arm, toke him outside his cell. Another guard closed the door. The 2 Auroran officers toke Komak through the corridor. Finally, they reached a door. They oppened and throwed the poor prisioner inside, closing the door very fast, right behind him. Komak turned to the door and start kicking it. It was no use to continue. He looked at the room. It was very dark, he wasn't seeing nothing. FFFFLLLLASSSSHHHH! A light came from the ceiling and iluminated a man, on the other side of the room. Komak couldn't see him. It was still dark he only saw the man shadow. He was trembling again and was very nervous, he didn't understand nothing that was happening but then he heard: "Koooomak..." the dark man said, with a strong voice. That sound?...
"Kooooomak..." said again, now with a sweeter sound. But that voice...
FFFFFFLLLLLAAASSHHHH! All lights in the room were turned on. The room was empty, only the man was in front of him. It was Jackson...
"Welcome to Eguit, my old friend?" - Jackson said, with a anoying tone.
"E-eguit?" - said Komak, still trembling.
"Yes. Eguit. The auroran prison planet. Welcome to the other side of the Universe..." - said Jackson.
"I'm very far from home..."- Komak said, while looking to the ground.
"Correct. The Bureau payed to put you here. You're very dangerous, now it's impossible for you to interfer in our bussinesses." - Jackson spoke and then he continued - " The stupid Renegades went to meet with the Rebels. Now we fight against both of them. I'm a Bureau agent now! Oh, by the way, Rebel 2 is destroyed and Evlei is holding position with a lot strenght and honor. It will be a pleasure killing them, don't you think?"
Komak ignored and said : "Why did you become a traitor, you dirty dog?"
"You watch your foucking mouth! When i went to get your drink on Goliath, i met up with some Bureau personel. They payed me and i joined their cause. When you were ferrying me to Earth you weren't helping the Rebellion. You were helping the BUREAU! I've said everything to them, everything." - Jackson said, with a really traitor face.
"It was me..." - Komak whispered.
"YES, IT WAS YOU WHO CONDEMED THE REBELLION" - Jackson yelled.
Komak was on the ground, crying. Jackson approched the door to exit the room. Komak raised and jumped to Jackson. He was strangling his neck : "DDDDDIIIIIIEEEE!!!!!" - screamed Komak, while crying. The 2 guards entered the room and started hitting and kicking the rebel. Jackson exited the door, while Komak was being punched. After a while, he was taken back to his cell, where the 2 Auroran convicts approched him.

Part 9 coming soon

This post has been edited by Rebel Klaudyo : 11 June 2005 - 08:46 AM

It's nice that we're figuring out what Jackson's motivation is, but he's still kind of a paper villain. Story is improving nicely. Work on your spelling. The descriptions are getting good. Your people still need fleshing out.

Cheers,
Guapo