The Lost Planets

Prelude: The Dream

(FONT=Arial)(SIZE=1)(COLOR=blue)

25 year-old Avius Macross stood at the edge of the abyss, a large void hungering for his form swirled into an endless pit. Around him space dust, asteroids and what seemed to be small starts flew past him, and was engulfed by this abnormality. and yet he was unmoving as if some strange force stayed his feet.

Then a voice for no where and everywhere at the same time whispered,
"Why do u fear your fate," his eyes were the only thing he could move, but no matter where he looked he couldn't find the origin of the voice, "not everything is as dangerous as it seems, GO!"

The last word was said with such power it made the intire universe tremble, imagine what it did to his frail human body. however he stood his ground, he was no fool, the void would not take him and tear him into a million pieces. the voice was now whispering the same word over and over again,
"go, go, go, go." as it said the word more and more he realized that it was coming from behind him and was getting closer, the whispers were at the back of his neck, it made his hair stand on end.

what was this thing? what did it want with him? would it kill him? or worst would it shove him into the abyss that lay before him?

All these questions and many more rushed through his head, he couldn't move, couldn't defend himself. as the thing drew near his heart beat trippled, the void seemed to roar with anticipation, waiting for its meal. then something happened it was to quick to comprehend, everything blurred and he was fillled with a sensation that was beyond explanation, next thing he knew he was in his room.

this is just a prelude to the story i hope u like it, i was gonna do the first chapter, but its like 2:00 am and i need to get some sleep. so tell me if your interested or not so i can finish, i don't wanna write a story no ones interested in reading.
Thanks.

IT HAS POTENTIAL

I don't get the story...and you really need to fix the grammar and the spelling errors.

"u"?

Seriously, needs to be much longer.

sorry about the grammer mistakes, i'll fix them, and don't worry you'll understand the story as i go on. I'll be done with its soon and then I'll post the first chapter.

That's gramm a r.

Hey, don't be shy. We're still waiting. 😉

Guapo

The HTML tags didn't work... not your fault, I think you did them right, but the comps don't like them, so you should skip them.