i need codes/cheats for ares 1.1.1

i need codes/cheats for ares 1.1.1 because im putting them in a code archive that will be available for download of the internet. send tp mr_minx@hotmail.com

------------------

The cheats are:
==gronk
==grot
==lotto
wazzit
==fsst
==1999
==1969
I know that some of them are working(==lotto). I fond them on the web board 5 week ago. Try them!!

------------------

==gronk activates cheats in multiplayer

==lotto gives you lots of resources

==fsst turns off build time 🆒

==1999 increase resource intake by 12.5

==1969 decrease resource intake by 12.5 ???

I don't know what wazzit and grot do

yeah but how do you enter them

------------------
"Learn about art captian,
when you understand a
species' art you
understand that species"
Grand Admiral Thrawn
at the fist battle of his
campaig

Vice Admiral Ipvicus wrote:
**yeah but how do you enter them

Use enter!!!, write it and hit enter again it easy like you talk in multiplayer!!

------------------

thanks Gab

------------------
when you understand a
species' art you
understand that species"
Grand Admiral Thrawn
campaig

wuss

------------------
In accepting the inevitable, one finds peace.
In denying it, one finds hope.

-Last words of Admiral Williams before the fall of Earth.

shut up slug

------------------
when you understand a
species' art you
understand that species"
Grand Admiral Thrawn
campaig

what does drake do?

==drake makes you invisible to enemy ships, until you take damage.

------------------
In accepting the inevitable, one finds peace.
In denying it, one finds hope.

-Last words of Admiral Williams before the fall of Earth.

==drake only makes you invisible to the computer controlled enemy (not really, they just can't shoot at you try it, go near a flak and fly around it see? Yes it is still tracking you, but it can't shoot at you!!). And homing weapons have no trouble tracking your ship if they loose track of the intended target.

I didn't even know about the cheat codes nor this webboard until after I had played through Ares about ten times so I am NOT a cheater I only cheat a bit for the fun of it.

------------------
Strange just a moment ago I was flying through a dense asteroid field but now I feel quite cold And just what happened to my
H-Cruiser?!?

What does ==grot do?Also, What does ==wazzit do?

with WAZZIT (just wazzit, no ==) you can rename your planet quite useless :rolleyes: .

==GROT? HMPH I've forgot to try that!! DANG!!! Well whazzit do? Ehh why don't you guys just try it yourselves, why bother asking?!? I'll try that code right away.

------------------
Strange just a moment ago I was flying through a dense asteroid field but now I feel quite cold And just what happened to my
H-Cruiser?!?

In one of the other posts it said ==gort not grot and if you spell it gort it "works" it says that you hand control over to a machine but I don't know what it does besides that

------------------

I've tried the cheats and typed them in exactly as posted and used the enter button and everything, but they still don't work :mad: !!! Please help me. Also I've already beaten Ares but I just wanna have a bit of fun...

VERSION DUDE!! SEE THE VERSION!
In every version they are different.

------------------
H-Cruiser?!?

you can also change the codes so you don't have to type them insted all you have to do is press 1, 2, 3, 0, ,, /, or with resedit.

------------------
ramble on..