GEUSS WHAT...

NOW I NEED CODES... NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😄

------------------
I CAME ,I SAW ,I CONQUERED

GEUSS WHAT! POOR GRAMAR AND BAD SPELING MAKE YOU LOK LIKE MORNO! AND IF YOU SPENT 4 SECDNBODS LOOOKING ON THE BAORDS, YOU WOOD SEE YOU'RE CODS! THEY ARE EESY TO FIND!

Allright, allright, calm down people.

Newt: Yes, bad spelling, grammar and so forth are annoying, but try to sympathise with the newbie.

Getting Butt Kicked: I'm a little worried that you're having such difficulty early on in Ares. Perhaps it just isn't your type of game...

Anyway, this can go for everyone: Spelling glitches do happen, and are forgivable, but please try to minimise them. They frustrate and annoy other board members, and make your posts hard to read. And if you want to get attention on difficulties, make a clear topic heading and give all the details in your post in a readable manner.

Whew. Never thought I'd have to play the crabby authoritarian.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

No they don't.
No they aren't.

------------------
Sorry about your starship, Captain ga'Krüg, but as we say on Earth :
'C'est la vie'!

-Admiral Williams,
Shortly after the defeat of the 3rd Gaitori fleet.

Sorry, Geting Butt Kicked, I flew off the handle a little there. All caps is just something that makes me a little angry. There are other ways to get people's attention.

As for the cheats, if you go to the Engineering department, and set the thing that tells you how many days of posts your looking at to "all topics" or something like that, there's one that Slug started, it has every code.

------------------
Do you go to the country?
It isn't very far.
There's people there who will hurt you
because of who you are.

-Coffee and TV

SO NEWT...... DO CAPS REALLY MAKE YOU THAT MAD????
😄

------------------
Baku runs around with underwear on his head