Salirans Rock!

Seriously. For several reasons.

1. Their fighters are insanely aggravating to destroy and have long range weapons.
2. Their cruisers are absurdly manuverable and cloak into the bargain.
3. Their carriers have that gigundo t-space bolt rod that literally toasts
tons of ships.
4. Their transports cloak so they're the best transports.

------------------
I'm AirPlane everywhere else. Perhaps you know me.

Yeah, I love the apocolyptic weaponry that their carriers mount.
The Salrilians are just Slugs, right?

I'm working on a new ARES plugin that is a prequil to ARES.
It takes place back when the Cantharan Empire was crashed by the Boodan Civil War and became the Cantharan Order.
At the same time on Earth, Galeleio is questioning the Church's geocentric universe...

....And at the same time on Salril, the Slugs have just encountered the Audemedon Axisians and are containing (assimilating) them.
You get to pilot Salrilian heavy cruisers, modified gunships, and light carriers.

I've got brand new Salrilian mugshots (the ones in ARES looked U-G-L-Y)
and sprites.

------------------
In accepting the inevitable, one finds peace.
In denying it, one finds hope.

-Last words of Admiral Williams before the fall of Earth.

How is Ares gonna adapt to the plug, though? Do you just put it into a special folder (like Escape Velocity)?

Nope.

You drag-n-drop the plug onto the application. But you can't do this until version 1.2 comes out, which is currently in closed beta.

------------------
" Throught their history, these 'unenlightened' beings have continually organized to opposed the injustices and attrocities committed by their bretheran in power. We, as the prophets, would do well to learn from these humans."
-Final statement of Salrilian reformist Sirthis before his execution.

The Salrilians are really cool, one of the more original races in Ares. Too bad I really suck at playing as them online. I guess I've never practiced with them enough... Oh well, anyways, yes, against other races they are indeed mighty. That bolt thing is just so scary, it frazzels your judgement to have your whole screen flashing, and the health bar's dropping and ARGH NO MY HVD!

------------------
Lewis,
save yourself the pain,
you'll never get there.
-Radiohead, "Lewis (Mistreated.)"