EV/EVO Chronicles: Ares for EVO part III by anyone who posted

(Posted on 06-19-2000)
This is the complete un-edited third "page" of the topic Ares for EVO.
--Fuzz Bucket

Musapi
posted 12-06-1999 05:10 PM

Nobody wanted to hear that because we finish this back in October. So it's kinda boring now. (no offense or anything.)

IP: 158.252.197.163
Croikle
posted 12-06-1999 05:13 PM

To Squid Fizzy:Q cannot be more powerful than Timmy(when he hadn't been eaten) Remember, Timmy turned Q into a hobbit.

IP: 199.120.185.216
Squid Fizzy
posted 12-08-1999 10:00 AM

Remember: Q turned himself into a Hobbit when Timmy tried, in order to give Timmy delusions about his power.

To Starrunner: That was from HGTTG, wasn't it? I think it was Ford saying it about Marvin. Or perhaps it was Zaphod, can't remember.

IP: 212.7.128.229
austin smith
posted 12-18-1999 10:20 AM

Well, obviosly it wasn't thru, because I saved the universe. Now it is through, so Admin, Moderator or someone, PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREADĄ!Ą!Ą!

IP: 206.191.234.119
Chrestomanci
posted 12-18-1999 03:01 PM

Austin, you do realize that it had been 10 days since the last post before your post, right? A topic that goes 10 days without responses is usually dead, or close to it. By making new
posts asking for the topic to be closed, you are inviting people to respond, (like me) thereby continuing the conversation. If you don't like taking the time to load this topic, don't
read it. It will go away faster.

------------------
"Since when do you have to tell the enemy he has won?" -Mazer Rackham

IP: 207.75.116.128
Squid Fizzy
posted 12-20-1999 06:28 AM

austin smith seems to have relatives in Australia. Half his !s are upside down.

austin smith
posted 12-22-1999 07:38 PM

Could it have been my great-uncle, who lived in Adelaide?
I wonder if he went like "!Ą!Ą!Ą!Ą"

------------------
"I think there is a world market
for about five computers."

Thomas Watson, president of IBM, in 196?

IP: 206.191.234.118
Squid Fizzy
posted 01-07-2000 09:29 AM

andrew
administrator
posted 01-11-2000 02:46 AM

test

------------------
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.

IP: 206.27.96.73
austin smith
posted 01-18-2000 06:15 PM

Of course, my great uncle probably had no interest in plaing David Wareing games.

IP: 206.191.234.128
Commander Cicion
posted 02-07-2000 04:34 PM

But then Captain Crais arrives with his Peacekeeper Command Carrier and his armada chasing John Crichton in the Farscape One, and as they are shooting at him, their weapons
create an odd rift inside of the core of a planet which causes it to blow up, and the explosion is no ordinary explosion because it ripples the fabric of space-time, reverting everything
that happened back to normal.

------------------
Commander Cicion, commander of Audemedon 6th fleet

"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo

IP: 207.76.182.254
Squid Fizzy
posted 02-08-2000 04:43 AM

Blah. I coulda done that better.

------------------
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

IP: 212.7.128.225
Commander Cicion
posted 02-08-2000 10:34 AM

Riiiiiiiiiight.

------------------

-Han Solo

austin smith
posted 02-08-2000 04:59 PM

Yes,

But Admiral Opaustopin Smopith arrives from the EV world, and his shots at the Voinians through the portal creates a wormhole, through which the complete existance of
Commander Cicon is sucked up, and he becomes a peice of space gunk. (However, he is charged with atoms that contain the contents of his brain.)

Then, pirates find the junk, and when they shoot it, it flares up. the contents of Cicon's brain is reversed, so that it can only be unincripted by a chemical known as... er... um...
Hydrochloniphicmelatoryernoclariphonidiac acid.

------------------
"French railway president resigns after second fatal
accident"

From the Toronto Globe and Mail

IP: 206.191.234.101
Ogre
posted 02-08-2000 11:30 PM

Probes sent out have detected a new menace: The Warhammer 40K universe. Now waves of Orks, Tyrinids, Dark Eldar, Dark Angels, Grey Knights, Chaos Marines, Ultramarines,
Necrons, Sisters of Battle, Impeiral Guard, Space Wolves, Eldar, Blood Angels and the Inquisitors turn their attention from each other a toward the other universes, using the new Ork
tellydrive (cause they don't know it won't work), and prepare to attack.

This fourm is titled "Help on the Way" because we all need some

Ogre

<<<>>>

IP: 209.162.48.45
Commander Cicion
posted 02-09-2000 08:48 AM

The 6th fleet arrives at Cicion's location, and, after administering Hydrochloniphicmelatoryernoclariphonidiac acid, which they fabricated themselves, Cicion resumes command of
the fleet and continues wiping out Ishiman Protectorate scum.

------------------

-Han Solo

austin smith
posted 02-10-2000 04:25 PM

No, they didn't fabricate it themselves. They had to get it from physicist Lopuke Stoporoper, who works in the corparation The Opaustopin research corparation, which is the
only company that has the pattern.
Oh, Cicon had to have his brain contents loaded into another human body, because Cicon's body was gone forever. (And only his brain contents remained in the space gunk.)
And, Cicon was restored, but Commander Smith is part of UE history. (Which he was not while the explosion caused a time portal.)

------------------
accident"

Commander Cicion
posted 02-11-2000 09:21 AM

Cicion is NOT a human. I am a unique, top-of-the-line prototype Audemedon with the mind of a Phylydion.

------------------

-Han Solo

locutis
unregistered
posted 02-11-2000 05:48 PM

Beverly : Yoda isn't wise, he's just a bad word dislexic.
Yoda : asswipe you are.

Yoda : funny that is.

IP: 63.195.109.218
austin smith
posted 02-12-2000 07:00 PM

OK, OK! Cicion lost his former body, and had to get a new one.

------------------
accident"

IP: 206.191.234.118
austin smith
posted 02-25-2000 10:49 PM

Now Austin Smith goes on his adventures fighting the huge Igazras on the edges of the crescent/UE border.

But, there is one problem. He finds a Lone Igazra in the far reaches of the galaxy.
He signals the ship, and it responds. But, it has a mispelling (Igadzra.) "Whaddya want?" he asks. "Who are you?" Austin says.

/|>--------<|

------------------
accident"

IP: 206.191.234.123
Zeta
posted 03-10-2000 10:24 AM

Ok, this topic is dead. Who here would like to hear the revised version of all of this in a more realistic setting (including the exclusion of extremely silly stuff and peoples off and on
comments)?

I'm at this moment 50% done with the revision. Believe me, it's tough work. 😉

Zzats it...

------------------
Sleep?! Oh yah... I did that last week.

IP: 216.54.160.17
austin smith
posted 03-10-2000 07:22 PM

quote:

Zeta wrote:
Ok, this topic is dead. Who here would like to hear the revised version of all of this in a more realistic setting (including the exclusion of extremely silly stuff
and peoples off and on comments)?

I'm at this moment 50% done with the revision. Believe me, it's tough work.

Zzats it...

Wait, we're not quite through with it.

------------------
accident"

Zeta
posted 03-10-2000 08:28 PM

I figure I can put in the last part. Besides, the story is really starting to go wacko along with the EV universe and Bill. But if you seriously don't want me to write it all up right now,
here's a small addition to the story.

The Krenim warship slowly makes its way towards the shattered remains of Hal 10000. Her captain glares at the broken remains in dispisement.
"You horrendous mathematical peice of junk! I'll fix you. Prepare for the Temporal Incursion!"
Ensign: "Firing in 5, 4, 3, 2..."
A sudden blast of electified light vaporizes the debris. As the shockwave spreads to the rest of the galaxy, billions of civiliazations are restored and destroyed. Thousands of ships
begin to appear in front of the Krenim, one of which bears a striking simialarity to the first Death Star.
"Red Alert!" yells the captain as he beholds the monstrosity of a behemoth. Swet begins to drip of his eyebrow, and he orders the cammand again.
"Temporal incursion on that... that thing!"
Ensign: "Aiming for the outdated satellight."

Meanwhile, aboard the Death Star:
"Sir! We are detecting a mirriad of spaceships appearing every second! There appears to be, however, an unaffected craft."
The general glances back over his shoulder and away from the window. "How do you account for this? What threat could it be?"
A console lights up beside the general and on appears Darth Vader. "There is a disturbance in the force, one that I have never sensed before. Destroy the ones responsible!"
General: "We aren't certain what's causing it. It's not... not..."
The general begins to pull his collar loose. Darth Vader continues in a deeper tone "I said destroy them! You wouldn't want me to sick the Emporer on you! Would you?!"
The general's body falls down dead, which is promptly carried away by several fat soldiers in white uniform.
Ensign: "I'll target them sir. I won't fail you"
"You'd better not..." the veiwscreen falls blank and the ensign orders out for the Death Ray to be fired.
"Maximum Power to the Death Ray! In 6, 5, 4,"

On board the Krenim: "3, 2, 1. Fire!"

To be continued shortly....

(This message has been edited by Zeta (edited 03-10-2000).)

IP: 209.26.180.198
Zeta
posted 03-10-2000 09:10 PM

As the power begins to surge towards the front of the krenim warship, the Death ray's beams begin to collect at a focal point. The beams collide in midspace. In a great burst of
hyperactive light, the temporal incursion is reversed into a temporal exclusion. All Babylon V, EV, and other universe disapate into nothingness. The beams intensify untill the death
rays yellow beam breaks through the Krenim's blue, and likewise the Krenim's through the Imperial beam. The Death Star becomes enveloped into a temporal surrogatation. The
Death Star Vanishes and fades into a enormously large Borg sphere retrofitted with three species 8472 fluidic space energy weapons. As the wake of the coversion ripples out
through space, the krenim warship vanishes under and with the blast of the Death Ray beam. The year is now 2378, and voyager comes flying a wormhole that just appeared in all of
the confusion.

"What the in whose name is that!?" captain Janeway shreaks as the image clears up on the veiwscreen. The Borg sphere towers over the U.S.S. Voyager. Thousands of Borg
runabouts (never previously seen but bearing a remarkable resemblance to the 8472 ships) swarm around the sphere.

Tuvok almost makes an emotional cry. His hands quiver as he presses a button on the console before him. Immediately, a finely plated polydeutonic alloy covers the borg drone as
he appears on the Main screen. He begins to speak...

I'll leave you guys hangin with my cliffhanger. Could I please finish the story? I'm doing great so far. PLEASE

------------------
Sleep?! Oh yah... I did that last week.

IP: 216.54.160.78
Zeta
posted 03-17-2000 10:05 AM

I'm posting this to bring my querey back to the top. Is anyone interested in me rewriteing this story in a fashionable way? If you don't like my writing, let me know. If you do like it
and would like to see the revision. Please let me know, again, by posting your answer here.

------------------
Manager: Someone who makes nonsense sound reasonable.

IP: 216.54.160.102
austin smith
posted 03-25-2000 11:08 AM

Then Austin Smith hacks the computer log for the death ray, but evil pirates (also, they are windoze users. ) Restore it.
They go back home and sell it to the station in The Rock. When those cute looking aradas show up in UE space, the big huge UE warships think they can knock 'em out no
problem. They launch all their naval fighters, engage all their ships, and...

One after another, they get hit. Fortunatley, Austin Smith is in a stolen Azdara, so he warps out at full speed.

------------------
"Now will y'all stand and be recognized?"

Gib Lewis, Speaker of the Texas House of Representatives, to a group of people in wheelchairs.

IP: 206.191.234.130
Zeta
posted 03-25-2000 05:09 PM

Seriously, can I get an answer on this?

Anyway, I'll be writing things up and posting them in a new topic under a forum thinks for ten minutes... under a forum.

Zeta

------------------
Manager: Someone who makes nonsense sound reasonable.

IP: 216.54.160.109
austin smith
posted 03-25-2000 10:26 PM

quote:

Zeta wrote:
Seriously, can I get an answer on this?

Anyway, I'll be writing things up and posting them in a new topic under a forum thinks for ten minutes... under a forum.

Zeta

How about posting it in the EV chronicles page!?!?!?

Oh,

Now, the Death Ray is being distributed among the Renegades. They unite, and distribute it to their friends in the galactic south. Also, they have signed a comtract with the Voinians,
giving the Voinians the Death Ray, and requiring them to help the Renegades. Now, they have plans to dominate Earth, and integrate all the UE technology, after which they will
defeat the entire galaxy, and phase out the bad technology, and combine the good.

------------------
"Now will y'all stand and be recognized?"

Gib Lewis, Speaker of the Texas House of Representatives, to a group of people in wheelchairs.

IP: 206.191.234.102
Skunko7
posted 03-29-2000 05:11 AM

Buut, the evil STR#s come along and kill the stupid renegades that tried to use a deqt in EV. Of corse, His Highness Mr Burch adds a "AvailBrainSizeBit" to the misn resource,
causing everything to be happy again, because noone fits the buggy addition.

~S~

------------------
PBS mind in a CNN world

To be Continued???

(This message has been edited by moderator (edited 06-19-2000).)

Did you know that there is a FABULOUS post called "Tell A Story" which is a million times longer and similarly better than Ares for EVO. Why don't you put it here?

------------------
Sierra - The Original Spam Hunter. (url="http://"mailto:kroekers@home.com")mailto:kroekers@home.com(/url)kroekers@home.com

Why don't you? Feel free to submit it, but you should probably break it up into shorter sections first, with the subject heading listing the title and "part 1," "part 2," etc. While your at it, submit some of your own stories, too. 🙂
Jude
editor, EV/EVO Chronicles

------------------

What the heck happend to the "Voyeger" part? :mad: