Coldstone Morning Cafe

Refreshments!

***Capt. Radio Willy cuts the red tape hanging in front of the resaurant declaring that it is OPENED!!!

**You enter an establishment with many tables, chairs, couches, and a counter with a display in front of a kitchen.

Welcome to the Coldstone Voidian Morning cafe! We make a variety of drinks and pastries fresh everyday!!

"May I take your order?" The random employee behind the counter asks.

As a few of us has probobly figured out, this is yet another bar topic designed to get people to increase their post-count!

Cafe Rules:

1. There are no rules! Besides #1 & #2.
2. You are allowed to order food at any time, because the cafe never runs out of food.
3. No serious fighting allowed.

This post has been edited by Capt. Radio Willy : 04 November 2005 - 08:59 AM

**Walks up to the counter and begins to order

"Yes may I please have a old fashion hamburger no veggies or manaise ketchup nly, three orders of old fashioned fries, and one twelve inch pizza cut into 13 pieces with the toppings: pepperoni, pineapple slices sausage and meatballs. I would also like one chocoalatee shakes with whip cream on top two count'em two vanilla shakes with chocoalate dust on top, one slice of niagra falls cake, one slice pumkin cake, a whole e'clair completely filled with moose pudding, one sprite, one barqs root beer, one rat bastard root beer, one orange cream soda, one scoop of cookie dough, birthday cake, chocolate chip ice cream with hot fudge poored on top, one turkey sandwich with a little letuce lots of turkey on french bread, one bowl of spaghetti(sp?) with meat balls mixed in with parajan sprinkeld on top, a brownie with hot fudge layered on top, a roasted chicken with all the fixens', a bowl of mashed potatoes, one hunded dougnut holes, one apple turn over, one strawberry turn over, one chocolate cluster, two morning buns, three chocolate/caramel truffles, and a mint. Did ya get all that?

Could you please hurry up with my order I'm kinda hungry. Us mice sure know how to eat! 😄

-Jack

This post has been edited by Two Jacks : 04 November 2005 - 02:12 PM

The random employee behind the counter brings the two jacks a old fashion hamburger no veggies or manaise ketchup nly, three orders of old fashioned fries, and one twelve inch pizza cut into 13 pieces with the toppings: pepperoni, pineapple slices sausage and meatballs. I would also like one chocoalatee shakes with whip cream on top two count'em two vanilla shakes with chocoalate dust on top, one slice of niagra falls cake, one slice pumkin cake, a whole e'clair completely filled with moose pudding, one sprite, one barqs root beer, one rat bastard root beer, one orange cream soda, one scoop of cookie dough, birthday cake, chocolate chip ice cream with hot fudge poored on top, one turkey sandwich with a little letuce lots of turkey on french bread, one bowl of spaghetti(sp?) with meat balls mixed in with parajan sprinkeld on top, a brownie with hot fudge layered on top, a roasted chicken with all the fixens', a bowl of mashed potatoes, one hunded dougnut holes, one apple turn over, one strawberry turn over, one chocolate cluster, two morning buns, three chocolate/caramel truffles, and a mint.

"Enjoy your meal" he says.

Fettrin the arch-demon from the Nova Universe Bars steps in, looks about, grins, and seats himself at a table, smoothing down his preachers cloak.

"How deliciously out of the way..." Fettrin chuckles, in a low and menacing tone. His sunken features swivel about the room, dark yellow irises dilating, catching all the details.

"I should like a tall flagon of sulfurous gin, make it a double order!" He calls to the counter.

/me drives in with a HECTOR Battle Mech, heavy model, pops the canopy and fires plasma round after plasma round at Fettin

§wordfish walks and sits at the counter. The random employee walks up to him. "What'll it be, buddy?"

"I'll have an orange juice."

"Just (I)plain(/I) orange juice?"

"Ah, no, over the rocks. And leave the pits in, I'm feeling adventurous."

Acknowledges the presences of AC, Cpt. Radio Willy, the mice in the trench coat, and the smoldering crater where the villain used to be. He sips his OJ.

This post has been edited by Robert Marlin : 04 November 2005 - 10:41 PM

Having plasmaed Fettin to atoms, The Apple Cřre orders a glass of milk.

"What? Milk?"

"Yep. Can't have my reflexes dulled in the slightest, even if this thing (i)is(/i) lagproof. By the way.. to go. I have a couple of #ev3 voidwarriors to chase."

Cackling ominously, an ethereal form descends into transient phase behind The Apple Core.

"Your rash actions amuse me." Growls a voice, from behind the milk-drinker's head.

With a suddenness startling to behold, the wide blade of a heavy yellow sword juts through The Apple Core's chest, sending yellow splats of ichor to slide down the opposite wall. Fettrin twists his weapon, and whips it over his head, propelling the ragdoll to scrape against the ceiling, and impact the opposite wall. The sheer force of The Apple Core's skull impacting the hardwood rafter pops his head like a ripe melon, splashing the corner with red and grey liquid goo, before sliding down the wall into an ungainly heap.

Fettrin sheathes his sword, and indulges in a low chuckle. He then scratches a quick pentagram on the floor with his shoe, steps into its epicenter, and disappears in a gout of sulfurous yellow flame.

OOC: Any reference to the infraction of Rule 3 will be dealt with extreme prejudice. -Officer 3

😄

The ethereal form is surprised by the fact that the pile of red-and-grey goo shimmered and disappeared. The pile was of a bunch of silicon/silicon dioxide powder.

"Umm... how many of them are there?"

From the safety of #att, The Apple Cřre slammed his fist down on his desk. He thumbed his zero key, detonating the HECTOR while the ethreal spirit laughed. So much for the decoy act...

This post has been edited by The Apple Cřre : 06 November 2005 - 04:11 PM

Floop casually wanders upto the bar, next to one fine-looking lass.

"Hey Babe, wanna go watch mtv at the bottom of the sea? ah HOOO!!!!"

KA - SLAP!

Floops slowy turns his head back to the lovely lady, and offers her a drink.

KA -WOP!

"So ....how (I)you(/I) doing?" he says to the (I)other(/I) lady, sitting beside the first.

"Lets go somewhere (I)private(/I) honey...*wink"

(I)To be continued...(/I)