renegade discussion in the pop-pop web board

i hope the B&B dosent go out of buisness

ATTENTION ALL AMBROSIANS

THIS IS THE NEW THREAD FOR ULTIMATE SUBVERSIVE DISCUSSION

IF ANYWHERE ONLINE CAN BE FREE OF ANY KIND OF CENSORSHIP OR OPPRESSION IT'S THE POP-POP BOARD

GO ON AND EXPRESS YOUR MOST FORBIDDEN AND REPRESSED OPINIONS

I don't think chemical weapons are a big deal in war. I mean, is it really worse than just dropping bombs on people? Isn't an explosive just chemistry anyway?

That's a good point. In the Iraq War when the United Nations was investigating for WMDs again and again they kept turning up nothing, but Bush got away with saying they found Saddam's WMDs because they found sarin gas. We already KNEW Saddam had sarin gas because of its use in the Gulf War.
I wonder if such a thing could happen today or if it would be just another fake news story.

Everyone longs for psychological death and if we can't achieve that we feel trapped.

Lots of things that are considered illegal in war are that way because they level the playing field between powerful nations that have large militaries and ones that don't. It's in the US's best interest to have a straightforward army vs army, jet vs jet, traditional bomb vs traditional bomb fight, because we have the most and the best of those so it's a fight we'll always win.
Same reason assassinating the leader of the country you're at war with is considered bad, even though it could save thousands or millions of lives and a ton of money compared to traditional warfare.

This post has been edited by Rickton : 19 November 2017 - 06:48 PM

@rickton, on 19 November 2017 - 06:47 PM, said in renegade discussion in the pop-pop web board:

Lots of things that are considered illegal in war are that way because they level the playing field between powerful nations that have large militaries and ones that don't. It's in the US's best interest to have a straightforward army vs army, jet vs jet, traditional bomb vs traditional bomb fight, because we have the most and the best of those so it's a fight we'll always win.
Same reason assassinating the leader of the country you're at war with is considered bad, even though it could save thousands or millions of lives and a ton of money compared to traditional warfare.

Well, yeah, as long as wars have rules of any kind one of them is going to be 'don't kill the people making the rules.'

i think we should maybe just move back to the JC rejuvination project.

@daowei, on 24 November 2017 - 02:59 AM, said in renegade discussion in the pop-pop web board:

i think we should maybe just move back to the JC rejuvination project.

Wow I know this is the thread for controversial opinions but dang man I dunno how I feel about you after this one.

@rickton, on 19 November 2017 - 06:47 PM, said in renegade discussion in the pop-pop web board:

You make some good points.

I think we should repeal the 17th and 19th Amendments as a method of restoring federalism in the United States and to make the vote be a family right rather than an individual right to cut down on government spending.