Where are all the poppers gone?

😉

I think some of them you'll find here:
http://tracker.ambro...net/apeiron.php Place 7 e.g. 😉

That's pure ambrosia-game-cannibalism...

We könnten easily dies Konversation in Deutsch führen. 🙂 As niemand else dies Forum visitiert, es ist total egal if Englisch, Deutsch oder Kisuaheli. We machen unser eigen Kindergarten, Kraut und Rüben, Knoedel, Jodel-Pop-Pop. 😄

popeye, on Jan 20 2005, 04:52 PM, said:

We könnten easily dies Konversation in Deutsch führen. 🙂 As niemand else dies Forum visitiert, es ist total egal if Englisch, Deutsch oder Kisuaheli. We machen unser eigen Kindergarten, Kraut und Rüben, Knoedel, Jodel-Pop-Pop. 😄
View Post

There liegst Du very richtiç and korrekt. Die only Leser sind die bots der Suchmaschinen 😄

Hyko - your sig, it's un official not in official.

Apeiron killed the pop-poppers.

Agent_Vast, on Jan 20 2005, 06:30 PM, said:

Hyko - your sig, it's un official not in official.
View Post

Thanks for the hint! Nobody corrected me for nearly two years now!

I have updated my sig now. 😉

EDIT:
incorrect seems not to be wrong but it seems to be not common:

http://dict.leo.org/...rch=inoffiziell

Zum Turniersystem!

This post has been edited by Hyko : 20 January 2005 - 01:49 PM

Hyko, on Jan 20 2005, 06:40 PM, said:

EDIT:
incorrect seems not to be wrong but it seems to be not common:

http://dict.leo.org/...rch=inoffiziell

I think now you make a freudscher mistake! Probably inofficial is rather rare then uncorrect 😉

And to make that very clear I am not a bot! Auch when I´m checking this board stündlich - desperately seeking for new posts. Although its true that my deutsch is viel better then mein english...

many love, yours mikrisa

mikrisa, on Jan 22 2005, 11:14 AM, said:

I think now you make a freudscher mistake! Probably inofficial is rather rare then uncorrect 😉
View Post

Ooops, I seemed to be a little wishi-washi there ;-). Incorrect was of course totally unrichtig. Officially I wanted to write inofficial there.

mikrisa, on Jan 22 2005, 11:14 AM, said:

And to make that very clear I am not a bot! Auch when I´m checking this board stündlich - desperately seeking for new posts. Although its true that my deutsch is viel better then mein english...
many love, yours mikrisa
View Post

nice! More outings of members of Anonyme Forenleser? 😄

Since the poll is gone the list of the unfaithfull mushroom shooters has to be published here:

Posted Image

And on Place 101 you will find mikrisa 😄

Hyko, on Feb 10 2005, 08:16 AM, said:

And on Place 101 you will find mikrisa 😄
View Post

You are sooooooo sweet! :wub: You can not imagine how much I suffer: I´ve been an apeiron addict for ages! Its was my first game at all, and I preferred it even to... yes right even snood couldn´t hand the wurm the water. And now that I finally have a registered version, playable on X, I don´t have spare time to play it :mad: It´s a sad world!

Bah!!!!! I leave for baording school for a few months, come back, and everyone has moved on? What is the world coming to?

Log in to reply