The anyway named Bump-o-Matic Pop-RaceŠ

Tourney results and discussion

First of all, thanks to all the participants (in order of appearance):

Eno, Ducky, eccles, dmx284 (19:30)
Blueztele, Paulina (20:00)
Lemon Jelly (somewhen 21:30)
Ryoko, milada (not yet)

• all times GMT

Special thanks to Blueztele, who, beeing a starter, popped very well, and to dmx284, who managed to finish his download of Pop-Pop right in time to join the tourney. 🙂 You both were very courageous, I'd love to meet you again on the tracker.

Also thanks to Eno for beeing such a great host.

Thanks to my talent, last but not least, for playing as bad as usual at tourneys, thanks for all the ball-dropping and downer-catching. 🙂

and here are the positions after the fourth and final round:

1. eccles (Tata! Winner! You made it!)
2. Eno
3. Ducky
4. Paulina
5. popeye
6. blueztele
7. dmx284

for more details have a look at the tourney system: http://pop-pop.webhop.net

Next time I'd love to see all the missing players, looking forward to it.

PS: If there is a prize for having the only name listed in this boards' overview, it goes to: popeye! 🙂

Congratulations Eccles! Next time I will try to interfere eno's and your "private" tournaments again 😄

Congrats to Eno and popeye to host a tourney with 7 players! It looks like you are able to ride a dead horse...

When is the next tournament? Sunday?

Hyko, on Nov 30 2004, 05:36 PM, said:

Congrats to Eno and popeye to host a tourney with 7 players! It looks like you are able to ride a dead horse...

must have been dead, cause it arrived in single parts 🙂

Well done everyone - especially good to see new players arriving ^_^

and... sumimasen... I got grabbed on Monday and asked to go travelling... and being travelling, could not get online to excuse myself. So now (just back at half past to 10pm here on Tuesday) I feel very guilty since I had requested a Monday tournament and then no-showed. -.-;

Hopefully I can make it next time, though holiday festivities (and arrangements therefore) are probably going to make us all rather busy.

finally (mochiron) congratulations to eccles-san there ^_^ it looked close at the end there!

popeye, on Nov 30 2004, 03:32 PM, said:

Also thanks to Eno for beeing such a great host.

Oh, I haven't done very much at all.
You wrote the advertisement, posted the results and even finally alloted the order of the new player. So, thanks to popeye for being the real host 🙂
The tourney was very good, Eccles even showed me for one round the beatiful view from the first place! 😉

Eno, seeing forward to playing in the next tourney.