[TOURNAMENT] Bump-o-Matic Pop-RaceŠ, Sept. 26th

Tourney announcement

Very happily announcing the First Bump-o-Matic Pop-RaceŠ , September 26th 19:30 GMT!!!

Hyko and myself are going to host that tourney, using the newly setup (and not yet fully tested) Pop-Race-Machine. It represents a brandnew concept of tourney pop-poping, set up by Hyko, based upon rules defined by Ryoko View Post, based upon the rules of some weird British water sport. 🙂

If you don't understand the rules in the first place, don't bother: that's normal. :blink:
If you don't understand the rules at all, don't worry: it's automatic! 😉

This could be the beginning of a league-style Pop-Pop-Tourney World SeriesŠ. So don't miss to be one of the starters!

Please sign in to the tournament on the tourneysystem http://pop-pop.webhop.net
There you'll also find a brief explanation of how-it-works and what the surrounding conditions are (No. of rounds, etc.). Everyone is welcome!

Looking forward to an exciting tournament with lots of players! :

Hi, sorry for taking so long to respond to this tourney chat. Unfortunately I can't play in today's tourney, which is a shame - I was looking forward to trying out the new Bump-o-Matic Pop-RaceŠ system. But I hope it all goes well, I'll have to look forward to the next one.

- Oh and R.I.P. old pop-pop web board. You didn't have bells and whistles but at least you weren't dull like this one.

🙂

SHOES, on Sep 26 2004, 11:05 AM, said:

Hi, sorry for taking so long to respond to this tourney chat. Unfortunately I can't play in today's tourney, which is a shame

Sorry, SHOES. 😞 I have to apologize for starting the announcement a bit late. Due to Bump-o-Matic software testing issues this tourney is a very spontaneous one. Especially as we tried to find a date for several weeks and you were one out of two to respond. 🙂

We'll think of you while testing the new system tonight and I'm looking forward to see you maybe next time or even on the tracker inbetween the tournaments!?!

SHOES, on Sep 26 2004, 09:05 AM, said:

Hi, sorry for taking so long to respond to this tourney chat. Unfortunately I can't play in today's tourney, which is a shame - I was looking forward to trying out the new Bump-o-Matic Pop-RaceŠ system. But I hope it all goes well, I'll have to look forward to the next one.

- Oh and R.I.P. old pop-pop web board. You didn't have bells and whistles but at least you weren't dull like this one.

🙂
View Post

That's a pity. But since hardly anybody showed real interest in the discussion for a new tournament date and the new rules, Popeye and I decided spontaneously to host it today. I am very sorry for all who cannot take part... but there will be a next.

Up to now it seems to be a very good outcome for a tourney which is announced for only one day. 8 Players are signed in already 🙂

Cu later and/or on the coming tournaments!

Hyko

P.S. Special sorry to Ryoko as well, who is the initiator of this new series... We are still discussing some rules espacially if games are tied... We will see how all the things perform today...
P.P.S. I have added a small feature to the system. If you are logged in click on the following link:
New Feature

This post has been edited by Hyko : 26 September 2004 - 11:00 AM