level 5 help

how do i beat level 6? That huge heavy destroyer keeps blowing me to kingdom come! PLease help!!!

------------------
My name is Dr. Jones

hobos4eva wrote:
**how do i beat level 6? That huge heavy destroyer keeps blowing me to kingdom come! PLease help!!!

As soon as the level begins, send an engineering pod to the flak drone and use the rest of your resources to construct cruisers for defense. Once you have a sufficient attack force, move it to one side of the enemy planet and take an engineering pod (piloted by yourself) to the other. Send your force to attack, and approach the planet from the other side. Once you have their flak drone, it will shred the HVD.

If you don't want to use ingener pod, use the cheat.
It take 300 cruiser do domage 50% of a floak drone!!
There is only 2 levels with that kind of floak drone.
The other are realy cheap!!!!!!

------------------

I see that someone has not gotten the idea of how to destroy a flak easily:

Send a few cruisers to a flak, when one blows up, do not take the energy blob it'll destract the flak for a while. Then just SHOOT. After the blob disappears, the flak will destroy another ship (by that time you might have already used all your ammo so change ship). Just do this for some time and the flak is dead 😉

I destroyed all of the six flaks in level 6 (Into the Fire) with loosing just 100 cruisers.

Ofcourse in Captivating it is much easier to use the Bazidanese Battleship (nice ship, my favorite after Sal gunship).

And level 5 is no problem at all (for an experienced player like me :rolleyes: )

------------------
Strange just a moment ago I was flying through a dense asteroid field but now I feel quite cold And just what happened to my
H-Cruiser?!?