webboard: dead

Just take a look at the first 7 topics on the webboard...........and you'll see what I mean...

------------------

Originally posted by Helix20:
**Just take a look at the first 7 topics on the webboard...........and you'll see what I mean...

... and your point is?

pop-pop is one of the few games Ambrosia distributes that has a built-in chat (even if it is only in the game itself and not in the tracker.) Thus, unlike EVN or others, not a big need for telling others what's happened.

I also attribute the quietness to a very well written manual, the couple of additional websites hosted by players that fill in the gaps (thanks all!), and for those who actually do stop and search for answers to their questions before posting.

------------------
If you think I'm being mean, please tell me. I was actually going for NASTY!!

Just take a look at the first 7 topics on the webboard...........and you'll see what I mean...

This is actually pretty alive for the web board, it has been worse. I used to do things to keep the pop-pop community alive, but I got sick of all the complaining and went onto more rewarding things.

You are always free to do things, host a tournament or something.

------------------
I am the fox, my talk will thrill you, when you get to know me, my smile will chill you.

Originally posted by anklebiter:
**This is actually pretty alive for the web board, it has been worse. I used to do things to keep the pop-pop community alive, but I got sick of all the complaining and went onto more rewarding things.

You are always free to do things, host a tournament or something.

Huh? What complaining are you talking about? In my experience, the pop-pop community has been a very nice and friendly community......anyway...what's there to complain about???

------------------

The board isn't 'lively' only cause we don't post non-pop-related threads. As you can see from looking at the tournament threads, people are checking the board; and when there's something worthy of a response we'll respond. And the last time the board was really active it wasn't at all pleasant, so I'd prefer if we didn't return to those days... thank you very much.

------------------
'I shanked your Jengaship? We're playing Connect Four!'
(url="http://"http://squibix.net")Squibix Web(/url)

...what's there to complain about???

No comment. 🙂

------------------
I am the fox, my talk will thrill you, when you get to know me, my smile will chill you.