tracker: also dead

Been waiting there over 2 hours now.......

------------------

Yeah, it's this job thing, it kind of stops you spending time playing pop-pop.

Since most of us are Eurpean, and are in full time employment, it means that yes, both the webboard and tracker are dead for much of the day.

------------------

Which is fair enough really, but it is a public holiday today......and now that I've registered, I'd like to be able to start an online game of pop-pop whenever I want.....
I know...the PC version of pop-pop will be out soon, which will mean more players on the tracker....but.....it will probably be a while before we see that...

------------------

Also, with alot of people beta testing the new version there are less people to play 1.0.2. Patience, grasshopper! But if you're really deperate to play, enough to bug folks you don't quite know, you can check out my (url="http://"http://squibix.net/popranks")ranking page(/url), which has the IM names of some of the top players; then you can IM em and ask em for a game. But don't do it too much, please; I wouldn't want to have people so irritated they'd want their name taken off the list.

------------------
'I shanked your Jengaship? We're playing Connect Four!'
(url="http://"http://squibix.net")Squibix Web(/url)

Originally posted by Helix20:
**Which is fair enough really, but it is a public holiday today......and now that I've registered, I'd like to be able to start an online game of pop-pop whenever I want.....
I know...the PC version of pop-pop will be out soon, which will mean more players on the tracker....but.....it will probably be a while before we see that...

Lucky you 😛 Wish it was for me! Weather is lovely, and here I am stuck in the office...

------------------

Originally posted by Crono:
**Lucky you 😛 Wish it was for me! Weather is lovely, and here I am stuck in the office...

don´t be ungraceful, crono, think of all those people stuck in offices who don´t even have time to check the webboard! 🙂 (not talking about me, obviously...)
btw: weather is lovely, and here i am stuck at home with chickenpocks (not mine for god´s sake..) <sniff>
------------------

(This message has been edited by lumisa (edited 06-09-2003).)

Originally posted by Helix20:
**Been waiting there over 2 hours now.......

3 people waiting in the lounge, where are you helix??

------------------

Originally posted by lumisa:
3 people waiting in the lounge, where are you helix??

Lets be nice to helix. He may have other real life commitments as well..

------------------
I am the fox, my talk will thrill you, when you get to know me, my smile will chill you.

I was there in the morning until mid afternoon.......and I got to play against DEMO players.

And yeah - Anklebiter was right....I was busy the rest of the day....

CU on the tracker

------------------

Lumisa:
don´t be ungraceful, crono, think of all those people stuck in offices who don´t even have time to check the webboard!

Yes good point Lumisa! Perhaps Crono isn't the Mr Gillette he has led us to believe he is recently! 😄

------------------

Terribly sorry - I didn't mean to be ungraceful there. Still, being of the male persuasion I'm afraid things like grace and beauty don't come naturally to me. I'll try and be a good boy though in future.

Hope you get rid of the resident chickenpox, lumisa 🙂

------------------

Originally posted by Crono:
**Terribly sorry - I didn't mean to be ungraceful there. Still, being of the male persuasion I'm afraid things like grace and beauty don't come naturally to me. I'll try and be a good boy though in future.

Hope you get rid of the resident chickenpox, lumisa 🙂

crono, that typo was really an accident and not a hidden hint....
chickenpocks are going slowly, and i would be REALLY grateful if they left behind nothing but grace and beauty... but that at the moment is only wishful thinking.
(please, everybody, ALWAYS feel free to correct my sometimes insufficient english and spelling.) 🙂

------------------