1)   lumisa     6    1      20   3    17
2)   Crono      6    1      18   8    10
3)   SHOES      6    1      20   11    9
4)   Eno        4    3      16   10    6
5)   Lish*      2    5      9    15   -6
6)   HoNu*      2    5      8    16   -8
7)   Fyrephin   2    5      8    17   -9
8)   Dingo      0    7      2    21  -19

Note that Honu actually didn't play Lish so there is a little discrepancy here - being 5am for him, he left before Lish came, since Lish was late. Fortunately regardless of which way the game had gone, it would not have altered 4th place, so things turned out okay. Sort of, actually, Honu and Firephyn should probably have their places swapped.

Results for Second Round:

1. Lumisa vs 3. SHOES
      3           0

4. Crono  vs 4. Eno  
      3           2

Third Round:

For third:
3. SHOES  vs 4. Eno
     1            3

For first:
1. Lumias vs 2. Crono
     3            2

Final results:

1. Lumisa
2. Crono
3. Eno
4. SHOES
5. Lish
6. HoNu
7. Fyrephin
8. Dingo

Well played everyone, and sorry about the mix-ups. Congratulations to the unstoppable Lumisa, who once again wins, though it was close! 🙂 Also congrats to Eno who is quickly becoming a force to reckon with.

Lastly, (as ever, and with full helping of cheese) thanks to everyone for playing as usual, and hope to see you next time!

(This message has been edited by Crono (edited 05-18-2003).)

This would be the actual result set, with the incorrect scores removed - just in case anyone cares 😉

Amended results for first round:

Games         Rounds
Rank Player    Won Lost    Won  Lost Diff
1)   lumisa     6    1      20   3    17
2)   Crono      6    1      18   8    10
3)   SHOES      6    1      20   11    9
4)   Eno        4    3      16   10    6
5)   Lish*      2    4      8    12   -4
6)   Fyrephin   2    5      8    17   -9
7)   HoNu*      1    5      5    15   -10
8)   Dingo      0    7      2    21  -19

*HoNu and Lish did not play, so are both a game short

------------------

(This message has been edited by Crono (edited 05-19-2003).)

thank you for hosting shoes and crono, it was a great tournament with minimal confusion! it was definately worth canceling my lunch-appointment. 🙂 (thanks shoes for persuading me!)
i am looking forward to the next one. (hopefully hyko - and all the others that missed this one (texas girl, squibix etc...) will be able to play then.)
and congrats crono for the second place - you´re right, it was very close. 🙂

------------------

(This message has been edited by lumisa (edited 05-18-2003).)

I apologize for any confusion I may have caused... at 5am I was seeing things on my screen and hallucinating. I mean actually thought for a few minutes that i was bombastic,,,, literally,,,,, anyway, i needed to sleep, so I had to leave, I probably just wont play again if the tournaments are at that time : ) Anyway, I had fun for the parts I remember,

------------------

Well played Lumisa, only 5 rounds lost in the whole tourney without much / any practice during the week beforehand! Very impressive indeed. Oh and we were all honored and grateful that you cancelled lunch and made an appearance! 🙂

Despite my shoddy, bog-standard performance (no excuses attached) I enjoyed the tourney and thought it was another good one. Pity some of the others couldn't make it though.

------------------

Nice to see those tournaments go on... long time I've not been around but i'll be back (alas probably just for the fun, I don't see how I could even win a round against you, experimented and talented pop-pop players)... need more training than once in every 3 months... but true, did not have time ... well, see you.

------------------
Relive the MSX on your Macintosh!
(url="http://"http://www.msxgamesbox.com")www.msxgamesbox.com(/url)