Lumisa  vs. Eno     3-0

(b)Match for third place:(/b)
Lish    vs. The Ed  3-0

Final Placements:
1. Lumisa
2. Eno
3. Lish
4. The Ed

Congratulations Lumisa for winning the tournament. Maybe Crono and You arrange a showdown 🙂 someday.

Thanks to all participants. IMHO it was a great tourney. But we should discuss the point of multiple players playing on one computer. The tourney took more than three hours today, which is unusually long. We were 10 Players in total which is quite a lot, but the greatest time consumer was waiting for the duo to finish their games. I think we should avoid this for upcoming tourneys. Anyway Eno and The Ed did a great performance!!!

Detailed results can be seen on the tourney-system by everybody who is registered there: pop-pop.webhop.net

Thx and cu on the tracker.

------------------
Have a look on my inofficial tourney-system: (url="http://"http://pop-pop.webhop.net")http://pop-pop.webhop.net(/url) 🙂
Hyko, the great Offender 😉

(This message has been edited by Hyko (edited 04-27-2003).)

Wow - well played everyone. Hopefully next time I'll actually be able to stay for the whole thng. Congratulations (as ever) to lumisa.

------------------

Originally posted by Crono:
**Wow - well played everyone. Hopefully next time I'll actually be able to stay for the whole thng. Congratulations (as ever) to lumisa.

i didn´t REALLY win. if we had followed the "original rules", you would have been the winner after the first round. if we had played the second round WITH you, you would probably have won against me and then would have been the winner 🙂 . so in my feeling you are the winner - unless you would like to play a final round, to prove my theory above (or, with a smaller chance, prove the "official" results posted above)?

Originally posted by Hyko:
**Maybe Crono and You arrange a showdown someday.

sounds like a good idea to me - what do you think, crono?
anyways, i had a lot of fun and good games - especially that round with crono that lasted almost 10 minutes!! 🙂 thanks everyone, and thanks crono and hyko for hosting.

------------------

(This message has been edited by lumisa (edited 04-27-2003).)

I am so disappointed at missing the tourney. 10 players and, from looking at the scores, some really good competition. Never mind, hope we have another one soon.

Congratulations to Crono / Lumisa.

Originally posted by SHOES:
**I am so disappointed at missing the tourney. 10 players and, from looking at the scores, some really good competition. Never mind, hope we have another one soon.

Congratulations to Crono / Lumisa.**

Thanks 🙂 Poor showing though Shoes to suggest and then no-show! 😕 What happened - did you oversleep, or just have some RL business that couldn't be put aside?

@lumisa - it's okay - you did win. 🙂
Firstly, the rules say there is always a second round, and secondly, I knew I'd have to resign after the first round anyway. (Besides, I'd feel awful if I robbed you of your rightful place on the podium! 😉 )

However, I'm up for games anytime - and come next tourney, you'd better watch out! 😉 (Though I guess my amazing luck stream I had today will wear off by then 😞 )

------------------

Originally posted by Crono:
@lumisa - it's okay - you did win. 🙂
Firstly, the rules say there is always a second round, and secondly, I knew I'd have to resign after the first round anyway. (Besides, I'd feel awful if I robbed you of your rightful place on the podium! 😉 )

i am sure you would!! 🙂 but i insist on a chance to get my rightful second place!! pleeeeease!!! 🙂

------------------

I had so much fun in the tourney,,,, I didnt do amazing,, but I won two games,, and in truth I dont think any of the people that signed up were bad players. I thought the competition was awesome!!!!

I cant wait till the next one, I love poppop, Im a busy person but this is my one big source of down time!!! If someone teaches me how to host a tourney I would love it!!!

------------------

Sorry for the long tournament, but he (The Ed) hasn't got a good computer (WIN) and I wanted to show off the cool mac-first games 🙂 Maybe, when pop-pop will be released for WIN, he will buy it and we have a new player, who isn't bad!
Next tourney I won't invite "The Ed". It WAS too long, also for me...

I look forward to the next tourney, the time was perfect for me, for you also??? What about next Sunday (Apr. 4), same time?

see you at the tracker 😉

------------------

Poor showing though Shoes to suggest and then no-show!

I was desperate to get home in time (alcohol abuse) but was late by about an hour. It wasn't that I did just not bother! 🙂
Anyway I think it made little or no difference, it looked like one of the best tourneys so far.

I hope someone proposes another tourney for this Sunday, I daren't now. 🙂