Need to Get Organized

I'm relatively new to the Pop-Pop world, but just by reading through the old threads its very easy to see what you guys need is organization.

If you want to have a tournament I would be happy to draw up brackets, list times, etc. and keep track of win-loss records. Of course, to do this, I would need your cooperation. By this I mean you would have to provide me your name (or handle), and when you could play.

Once I got a set number of people I could draw up the brackets, fire back the e-mails, and post times for matches and results. I don't know what qualifies as official, but this is as organized as I know how to make it.

If you are interested in participating in such a tournament, send an e-mail with your name/handle and when you could play. I'll review the information, send back e-mails, and make a thread when I can cement tournament match times.

edit: Send your e-mails to scarroll@olemiss.edu

------------------
"The rung of a ladder was never meant to rest upon, but only to hold a man's foot long enough to enable him to put the other somewhat higher." -Thomas Henry Huxley

(This message has been edited by Number279 (edited 02-17-2003).)