minor mouse problem

So I find that, when pop-pop is running when I put my comp to sleep, when it wakes up I can't play games using the mouse. That is, the mouse works on the menus and all, but when I go to start a game moving the mouse has no effect on the paddle--which has caused some embarassment in network play! Has anyone else had this problem? It's easy enough to deal with--I just have to quit pop-pop and start it up again--but it'd be more convenient if it didn't happen. I'm using pop-pop 1.0, on OS 9.1.

I have no idea. Though it seems fairly easy to work around. Computer sleep issues have always been rather cryptic, but at least it's not a 'serious' problem, eh?
Happy popping.

-calamity

Hello, i have had the same mouse problem only i have never been able to use the paddle with the mouse. I have a Microsoft IntelliMouse using Microsoft IntelliPoint software version 2.0. Danny what kind of mouse do you use? have you gotten any help about the problem yet?
ttyl.

------------------

Originally posted by l l B L O O D l l:
Danny what kind of mouse do you use? have you gotten any help about the problem yet?
ttyl.

I use a plain old puck mouse, and I haven't seen the problem solved. But my problem isn't nowhere near as problematic as yours; you might want to ask about it, and your tracker problem too, on the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/ubb/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number;=2&SUBMIT;=Go")Help on the way(/url) board, which gets more official traffic than does this one.

(This message has been edited by Danny (edited 10-30-2002).)

Ok, thanks.

------------------

Another mouse problem is plugging in a mouse while in pop-pop. The mouse will then work normally except when you are playing a game. If you plug in the mouse before opening pop-pop then it works fine. Any ideas why?

😕

This only happens while on a laptop.

Another mouse problem is plugging in a mouse while in pop-pop. The mouse will then work normally except when you are playing a game. If you plug in the mouse before opening pop-pop then it works fine. Any ideas why?

😕