Rankings / Compliments / The gang in general

I've been keeping an eye on the tournament details etc. and would love to see that happen.

In the meantime it would be cool I think to have a place where we could share some comments about the people we've come up against. And that would mean FIRMLY positive comments only. Not whining about newbies disconnecting. For example, a comment from me:
"Holy cow, has anyone actually figured out how to beat Riffz?! That guy is frightening and, I should say, very polite too. "

It would be fun for everyone to get an idea of where we all rank.
Thoughts? Logistics?
(A weighted database would be pretty easy to write, no?

------------------
its hot

I always beat Riffz ^_^

Now Kowe, that's another matter. He is quite good, and also, quite cool. Good matches.

------------------

Calamity is friggin awesome...beat me hands down...i only won one round...props to him!

------------------
Mr. Flibble Is Very
Cross...

Now that kowe plays as registered characters I can beat him.

Riffz

------------------

Props to kowe! He's good!

Riffz

The best people I've played are probably nfm, Mr Shoes, Kowe and Anklebiter - the latter two I've only played a couple of times and won 50%, but nfm can beat me regularly and Mr Shoes over half the time. Well done all 🙂

------------------

Originally posted by monty:
**I've been keeping an eye on the tournament details etc. and would love to see that happen.

In the meantime it would be cool I think to have a place where we could share some comments about the people we've come up against. And that would mean FIRMLY positive comments only. Not whining about newbies disconnecting. For example, a comment from me:
"Holy cow, has anyone actually figured out how to beat Riffz?! That guy is frightening and, I should say, very polite too. "

It would be fun for everyone to get an idea of where we all rank.
Thoughts? Logistics?
(A weighted database would be pretty easy to write, no?

Beat Riffz? Yeah frequently.

Baal a.k.a. Duckman See you on the tracker 😄

------------------
“War does not
determine who is right,
war determines who is
left.”

(quote)Originally posted by Gul Banana:
**The best people I've played are probably nfm, Mr Shoes, Kowe and Anklebiter - the latter two I've only played a couple of times and won 50%, but nfm can beat me regularly and Mr Shoes over half the time. Well done all:D

------------------
“War does not
determine who is right,
war determines who is
left.”

Done that already, though you did the same to me first:) You were easier to beat before you changed your name:(

------------------

I have to say, I think Banana is the hardest player I've played before. Besides, he didn't use any special moves and that earns beaucoup props with me.

-calamity

Hello everybody!
Hmmmm....
Kowe is good,
Trout is good,
Shoes is good.
Hmmmm,
Calamity is good....
Banana is usually good,
Riffz, you're good too.

I CAN BEAT YOU ALL ON "NORMAL"!
bwa-hahahahaha
OK, that doesn't matter, as nobody plays on normal.

Back to sanity.

Sanity: Maybe you'd remember more people if you cut the firewater when you're playing.

I'm starting to think us people are scaring off the newbies.

---

b j l h c t a t y a h o o d o t c o m
j
l
h
c
t

any one who is actually goes on the tracker and plays a few games is awesome in my opinion