Puzzle Levels

So, let me just get some clarification, the Expert levels are impossible right? I'm pretty good at pop-pop, but the Expert levels are unbelievable. I think I've reached level 3 before. Once. Maybe. How far has anyone else gotten?

And there's one level in Hard, where there's one target completely contained within the indestructable stone bricks. I've never been able to get it (as it is completely surrounded), and because of that, I always lose when the bricks cross the line. Has anyone ever beaten that level?

------------------
/phloppy :: (url="http://"mailto:phil@stereoboy.org")mailto:phil@stereoboy.org(/url)phil@stereoboy.org

Originally posted by Phloppy:
**Has anyone ever beaten that level?

The magnet! I am a fool!

And I've replied to my own topic. I rule. But at least now everyone knows how to beat this level...

------------------
/phloppy :: (url="http://"mailto:phil@stereoboy.org")mailto:phil@stereoboy.org(/url)phil@stereoboy.org

hoy Phloppy!

the expert level puzzles are indeed hard. i find that it requires a very different style of play than easy-hard. with the <expert puzzles i play fast and loose but on expert every dang shot counts - every shot has to be perfect. to succeed at expert i have to calm myself and focus entirely on pop. doing that i can clear 20 or so boards. it's quite stressful though so i usually play on hard.

one tester, MrFreak or ArchAngelCounterstrike i think, made a bunch of expert levels that didnt get included in the final version of pop because they were so hard they made the ones that are there seem easy. apparently he had no problem with his levels or any of mine. that terrifies me.

wrangler

------------------

Originally posted by Phloppy:
**So, let me just get some clarification, the Expert levels are impossible right? I'm pretty good at pop-pop, but the Expert levels are unbelievable. I think I've reached level 3 before. Once. Maybe. How far has anyone else gotten?

And there's one level in Hard, where there's one target completely contained within the indestructable stone bricks. I've never been able to get it (as it is completely surrounded), and because of that, I always lose when the bricks cross the line. Has anyone ever beaten that level?

I gave it a shot and made it to level 20 before I got board 🙂

------------------
-- One step beyond, Yo' Fox

I got to level 24, but then "Is it even possible" came up, and that was it. The magnet really helps because you just hit the ball to the top of the screen, and pull it onto the targets.

------------------
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their eyes... Who cares my rocket launcher will take care of all of them.
National Procrastination Week has been Postponed until next month
"I drank What?" -Socrates
Don't go chasing waterfalls, stick to rivers and lakes please- pop-pop