How attacking works etc

ok I've been playing pop-pop alot but I don't totally understand how it works. I know that I use the yellow bars to power my shot. I know the up arrow, down arrow, plus, and the bullseye powerups.
1. What does the two triangles powerup do?
2. What does the bar powerup do?
3. What makes the bricks fall on to my screen?
4. How can I tell how many are coming?
5. What does the meter between the players with the little orbs tell me?

------------------
I might be a Giant.......

ok I've been playing pop-pop alot but I don't totally understand how it works. I know that I use the yellow bars to power my shot. I know the up arrow, down arrow, plus, and the bullseye powerups.

Ok.

1. What does the two triangles powerup do?

If the triangles point up and are green, it raises all your bricks up two "slots" vertically. if they are red and point down, it lowers all your bricks down two "slots" vertically.

It's a powerdown, actually. It makes your paddle shorter and removes a charge slot. Avoid it.

3. What makes the bricks fall on to my screen?

I am not sure what you mean. It could be multiple things. First off, they do that automaticly. It could also be because your opponent has cleared multiple bricks at once (Then the bricks would be flashing or hollow). If the bricks require two hits with a ball to break, its because your opponent cleared a flashing or hollow brick you sent to him/her by clearing multiple bricks at once. Bombastic might have used his special and you missed catching one or more of his bombs with your paddle. Or Mr. Man might have used his bricklaying special.

4. How can I tell how many are coming?

The meters you describe below. They show how many hollow bricks your opponents is going to send to you and how many you are going to send to him.

5. What does the meter between the players with the little orbs tell me?

See above.

------------------
-admiraldennis
(url="http://"mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com")mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com(/url)admiraldennis@mac.com

Muchas Gracias Admiral Dennis. It is all coming together now.

------------------

Please read the included help section.
Most of your answers would have been found there.

------------------

Where would this help section be because there was none in the pop-pop folder nor was there anything in the game itself?

------------------

Originally posted by Bobster:

Dennis, not sure if you talked about the right powerup...the "horizontal bar" (which is really a minus sign) is the paddle-shrinker, the "bar" of yellow stripes adds power to your meter (which you can use for thru-brick and special moves).

Also, you can tell powerdowns easily by the fact that their container bubbles have little spikes around them, the powerups are smooth circles.

Hope that answers all your questions.

--{MG} Bosk

------------------

Originally posted by Bobster:
Where would this help section be because there was none in the pop-pop folder nor was there anything in the game itself?

There is a help button on the main screen.

------------------
Microsoft:
"This place is evil, Timothy, but perhaps a necessary evil."
-- Neil Gaiman, "The Books of Magic"
One, Two, Three, (url="http://"http://source.bungie.org")Pfhor(/url)

Man I feel dumb. Hey thanks to all of you.

------------------