Minor Bugs!

When a powerup appears, for one frame the powerup flashes the wrong item. A good powerup flashes the "up 1 row" icon for 1 frame, and a bad powerup flashes the "down 1 row" icon for one frame.

Also, is there any documentation available about what the icons and colors in the tracker mean?

------------------

Originally posted by jrr7:
**When a powerup appears, for one frame the powerup flashes the wrong item. A good powerup flashes the "up 1 row" icon for 1 frame, and a bad powerup flashes the "down 1 row" icon for one frame.

Also, is there any documentation available about what the icons and colors in the tracker mean?

I noticed the flashing icons, just never thought about it. The N,P and M letters is how well a player is. M+ is the best. If a game is gray text, it is already being played, white is an open game, and other colors are related to connection types...

------------------
-- One step beyond, Yo' Fox

Oh, yeah, more interface bugs:

- need to allow text navigation in the tracker
- need to allow enter/return to dismiss dialog boxes

And please, let us view games in progress!

------------------

I've noticed that if I'm playing in a window with iTunes running, after a few minutes the sound gets really choppy, along with the visuals (but this might just be my association of visuals with sound). That much seems to make sense, but the weird part is that it remains even after I quit iTunes, and sometimes after I restart pop-pop. This might have happened doing other multitasking things too, I'm not sure though. Anyone else gotten this?

------------------
Look at my (url="http://"http://homepage.mac.com/cagute")stuff(/url).
Stinky Cheese Man

also, sometimes when you fire the green ball powerup, straight up through 2 lines of bricks, it doesnt hit one of the bricks in the first row. this is annoying and sometime causes a loss in a round.

------------------
SN on the Pop Tracker: DEMO {MG} Zeal
Want to join the Master's Guild? Beat me in a recruit game!
Friendly rivalrys with: EVula, Thrawn, anklebiter.

Originally posted by CAGute:
**I've noticed that if I'm playing in a window with iTunes running, after a few minutes the sound gets really choppy, along with the visuals (but this might just be my association of visuals with sound). That much seems to make sense, but the weird part is that it remains even after I quit iTunes, and sometimes after I restart pop-pop. This might have happened doing other multitasking things too, I'm not sure though. Anyone else gotten this?

Yes. It's horrible, worse than the three down powerup!! After it happens, I simply cannot play anymore. I NEED THE BEEPS, BLOOPS AND DINGS!!

There seems to be some sort of bug with the tracker or something as well, under certain conditions which I cannot name at this time but will be your only guide to finding the bug (oops). If you host a match and someone tries to join, it will say the last person you played has left and then cancel your hosting (as well as the joiner's request).

--{MG} Ptolemy

Originally posted by Zealous Cloud:
**also, sometimes when you fire the green ball powerup, straight up through 2 lines of bricks, it doesnt hit one of the bricks in the first row. this is annoying and sometime causes a loss in a round.

I don't think this is a bug, but rather the brick at the bottom APPEARS on top of the ball immediately before it hits the "first" brick. But I could be mistaken?

--{MG} Ptolemy