My humble opinion

Anyone who starts a game and says "No Mini-T" is a wuss. He's in the game, whether you like it or not, and he's just as accessible as the next Pop.

------------------

Good call. The beta testers have been pounding on incarnations of pop-pop for literally years, and I think it's pretty safe to say that Mini-T is not as overpowered as his reputation suggests. Less than a week into the release of the game is too soon to be screaming about balance issues.

Plus, if you refuse to play against him you'll never get good at beating him.

_pEt3

My paddle is so overpowered.

------------------
Captaintripps: Complicated Longshoreman
(url="http://"http://voxhumanasketch.tripod.com/voxhumana/")VoxHumana(/url) -- Comedy of the Future

Originally posted by Throw Box:
**Good call. The beta testers have been pounding on incarnations of pop-pop for literally years, and I think it's pretty safe to say that Mini-T is not as overpowered as his reputation suggests. Less than a week into the release of the game is too soon to be screaming about balance issues.

Plus, if you refuse to play against him you'll never get good at beating him.

_pEt3**

um, there is no time limit to start reporting balance issues. people play the game a lot, and playing an expert game with mini-t brings you to notice that his blow does last too long, its not that hard to see... people started reporting balance issues on EV Nova on the third day. so? what do you have to say about that?

------------------
SN on the Pop Tracker: DEMO {MG} Zeal
Want to join the Master's Guild? Beat me in a recruit game!

(This message has been edited by Zealous Cloud (edited 07-21-2002).)

The following is my own opinion :

It all depends on how well a person uses a pop, not the actual pop itself. Instead of changing Mini-T, why not ban the people who are really good at the game? 🙂

I haven't found Mini-T to be any harder to beat then any of the other Pop's out there.
That said, if my opponent does not wish me to play as a certain pop, I would not hesitate to play as a different one, within reason. The game is all about having fun after all, And I think that's more important then which pop is used.

Just a thought.

------------------
has no signature yet

Originally posted by Zealous Cloud:
**um, there is no time limit to start reporting balance issues. people play the game a lot, and playing an expert game with mini-t brings you to notice that his blow does last too long, its not that hard to see... people started reporting balance issues on EV Nova on the third day. so? what do you have to say about that?

Some people will insist on being whiners about one thing or another about a game - especially when they think they're good at it, and lose. Play it for a while -I'm sure someone will get good at another pop and there will be another outcry that it's unbalanced.

As for EVN - can't say. I didn't beta that one, but there are many more variables in EVN than pop-pop.

------------------