minor bug

I have a small issue with pop-pop. I have a stereo out port on the back of my mac, and have a stereo hooked up to function as high quality speakers (rather than the notoriously bad front single speaker on my tower). When using these speakers, the volume control in pop-pop has no effect. The slider still works, so I can balance from sfx to music, but I can't turn the thing down. Is there any way to completely silence pop-pop over my system while keeping background noises in the OS available?

Jake Wallace

Originally posted by jwallace:
**I have a small issue with pop-pop. I have a stereo out port on the back of my mac, and have a stereo hooked up to function as high quality speakers (rather than the notoriously bad front single speaker on my tower). When using these speakers, the volume control in pop-pop has no effect. The slider still works, so I can balance from sfx to music, but I can't turn the thing down. Is there any way to completely silence pop-pop over my system while keeping background noises in the OS available?

Jake Wallace**

maybe make a midi file that plays no music at all, and turn the sound level all the way down. That just might work...

------------------
-- One step beyond, Yo' Fox